La Mesa Wine Works
All of the wines that we serve at La Mesa Wine Works are produced locally by our winemakers Linda McWilliams (San Pasqual Winery) and Gavin McClain (Wyatt Oaks Winery). Our wines are frequent award winners at local, national, and even international wine competitions. Our extensive wine list typically includes six to eight different wines from each winery, ensuring there will be something to please every palate.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Nice afternoon but more substantial munchies would be nice
La Mesa Wine Works is rated 4.5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.