- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Great spot! Exactly what I was looking for, the food was delicious, staff was helpful. Would 100% recommend
Great! Good food, good service! Will definitely go there again.
Best izakaya experience in NYC. The service is always wonderful, and the beverage and food options are numerous and delicious! So glad this place is in my 'hood.
A wonderful place for a birthday dinner. I told our server Yoshi to take care of us, and he absolutely did! Pork buns to die for.
Great food, great drinks, great staff. Highly recommended.
I reserved a table for a part of 4 as a birthday “brunch” for a friend and the manager there was MORE than welcoming and extremely amazing! The food was delicious, the lychee and sake slushees were tasty, and we even had a special matcha-style-sake bomb that was to die for! 10/10 Will be returning again and would recommend!
Staff was very efficient and accommodating, our food came out fast and was absolutely delicious. Great beer selection and we all left stuffed!
I attempted to order a small beer which was clearly advertised on the menu but was told that I could only order a large beer. I simply wanted a small beer so the waiter went to ask his manager but the manager was not prepared to change his mind. What poor customer service - we shall never visit again.
Great food and HUGE selection of Japanese beers. The food was served quickly and it does operate like an izakaya. Will come again for sure.
Very attentive staff and awesome beer/sake collection. Definitely going back!
You can order delivery directly from Izakaya Juraku using the Order Online button. Izakaya Juraku also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Izakaya Juraku also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 477-0100.
Izakaya Juraku is rated 4.8 stars by 10 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.