- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We LOVED our brunch at Grainne! Fresh warm scones and donuts to die for...haven't stopped thinking about them yet! My vegan boyfriend was so happy to see options he could enjoy and he loved his vegan version of corned beef hash and eggs. Friendly service and awesome atmosphere. Amd my daughter loved that she could have her old standby of buttered noodles!!
We’ve been searching for the perfect local bunch spot & we feel like we just found it at Grainne. We loved everything we had, want to go back to try everything on the menu
Farm to table restaurant in Kingston. Went there for Brunch on Christmas day. Amazing baked goods. Skirt stake sandwich was amazing and veggies are fresh. Fried popate was very crispy and friend 3 times but not breasy at all. Amazing experience in 2020.
Grainne offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (845) 338-1388.
Grainne is rated 4.6 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.