Crab King Cajun Boil and Bar
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
It’s ok the service was good the waitress she was nice drinks could be a little better !
Date night wife and myself first time dining there food was excellent cost fair can't wait till our next visit
Wonderful food. Drinks could be a little stronger but everything was fantastic.
Food was delicious and the service was amazing
Daughter birthday dinner
Service isn't that great except when the bartender was our server. I went twice in the same weekend. First time better than second but, food was still good. The wings were $22 for 10 drumettes which is price gouging. Each time ordered appetizers and food came out before appetizers. Like..Long before.
We enjoyed the food, drinks and the service. The ambiance could use a little work....not energetic. Maybe it was still early for a Friday. We will definitely come back.
You can order delivery directly from Crab King Cajun Boil and Bar using the Order Online button. Crab King Cajun Boil and Bar also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (708) 229-9988.
Crab King Cajun Boil and Bar is rated 4.3 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.