Cité can accommodate Corporate or Private affairs for parties of 12-175. From cocktail receptions to four course plated dinners, Cité provides an incredible dining experience with impeccable service and great attention to detail.View Private Dining Details
Our server was amazing! All our expectations were meet
The food was very good and the service was super good and the view was great. Seen chicago at night while dining was amazing.
the food was great but the service was quite slow and unattentive for how small, not crowded, and pricey the restaurant was.
1. Was initially seated in back over the roof. We joked about this on the the way there as "every time" we have been to this restaurant (5+ times) they always attempt to seat us there.
2. The chair had to be swapped out from the 2nd location we were seated at as the chair legs were noticeably loose such that there was a very high probability the chair might have broke.
3. No one approached us for about 5 min. upon seating.
4. We had to ask for the tasting menu.
5. Seafood tower was good. Soup was good. Salad had too much dressing. Wife's seabass was good. Ribeye prepared medium was horrible - tough, chewy and visually not appealing. I had to sent it back and choose Seabass instead. Mushroom side was good.
6. Wait and table staff was very nice and understanding yet a bit slow. Hostess was very nice and engaging.
7. Worst experience of all the times we have dined here, so much so that we talked about whether we should continue to dine here.
8. Not what one would expect from a restaurant of this stature. They can do (and in the past have done) BETTER.
My wife and I have been to Cite a couple times when we visit Chicago. This time I brought my Daughter and Granddaughters. Great experience. Treated my Granddaughters like any other patron. I have been to restaurants with comparable food, but never one with the food and the view.
It was Valentine's Day, they need more on the menu! Paid 175.00 a person and we didn't have any sides. The only seafood choice was salmon which was wack. The view is amazing and the waiter was great !
So I just wanted to start off by saying Cite was very good last year when me and my girlfriend went there for Valentine’s Day. We loved it so much that we booked a table for this year. Unfortunately, we did not experience the same service. It was two completely different services and it was upsetting. When we got there we got seated fairly quick, but did not receive our menus nor get greeted for about 25 min, but the table behind us, which was seated after us had already received their menus and met their server. Our first course was bought out to us after our second course was served, which they didn’t even realize until I pointed it out. Our server did not check up on us until the third course was received. When our third course was received it was incorrect. We ordered two soups, but got one salad and one soup which caused us to wait even longer. The soup was ‘tableside’ but when we told them the order was incorrect the soup was bought to us already made. The whole experience was prolonged to almost two and a half hours. It took so long and we got so impatient that we asked to take our main courses to go. This was completely different than our first valentines there. I would love to book with Cite again, but the expectation that was set the first time was not even close to being met. Very unhappy with our visit and hopefully this feedback is taken into consideration.
It was very nice the preset menu was well put together the ambiance was fantastic for our first experience. It is definitely a perfect place for dates and romantic special occasions. I am very pleads with dining at cite.
Went on the 13th to celebrate Valentines day as I had to due to scheduling. It was amazing! First time and the ambiance was the best. Very cordial waiter as well!
It was great.
The hostess Susan was amazing. From the greeting to the goodbye she made the evening. The waiter was informative and provided great service.
It was my second time at Cite. Denis provided outstanding service. Honestly, besides the amazing view and great service, the food is just okay, nothing to be impressed. Overall it’s a great dining experience for a special occasion.
DON'T WORTH THE VIEW
The kitchen was a little slow, but other than that everything was great. Good waitor, good food and nice atmosphere. I do however wish they could reserve window seats.
The best thing about this restaurant is the spectacular view. First we were seated at a table that was on study and rocked and they gave us pushback about changing our table. The waiter had way too many people he was trying to serve at the same time. He spent 20 minutes at the table next to us taking their order even after we told them we were on a time schedule to make it to the theater. Instead of waiting we got up went to the bar had an appetizer and a cocktail and left