The Taste of Brazil
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Such an underrated place! The atmosphere is modern and very clean. The food is delicious! So much variety & the meats are to die for! Surely a wonderful place and will be returning!
The food was great. The service was great! We celebrated a birthday and the staff came over with cake and sang happy birthday. Would recommend this place to everyone
Excellent service and good food just wished they had a cocktail or liquor menu.
We continuously kept getting passed by and serviced last. Every time someone came with meat or product they would skip us and go to the next table then come back to us. Did not get dessert that was apart of our meal. Much rather go to fogo or chimas.
Very chilled restaurant. Most people speak portugués and is a little hard to understand how the buffet or ordering works but thats the vibe point.
The staff were extremely gracious and very attentive.
We had an excellent experience and would definitely return.
You can order delivery directly from The Taste of Brazil using the Order Online button. The Taste of Brazil also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (862) 237-7770.
The Taste of Brazil is rated 4.5 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.