This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Cadillac Bar - Houston
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great customer service! Food was delicious! We enjoyed our food
We received great service from our server and will go back again and recommend.
We were trying the HRW dinner offering. Overall our group was satisfied with their choices. Personally, I loved the campechana, but my tampiqueña plate wasn’t warm when it arrived & the sopapillas were disappointing, but I have always loved the Cadillac Bar and will continue to visit as often as possible.
Made reservations for 8:30, only to walk in and be told they were closed.
It was all good.
Went for lunch during HRW. The food was delicious. We were given so much food that we needed doggie bags. Will definitely go there again!
Great food selection and good service, the Margaritas are fabulous!
Cadillac Bar - Houston is rated 4.2 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.