At Boulevard Bread Company we work hard to offer our guest a memorable experience that exceeds their expectations.
The guiding principles for reaching these goals are:
· Create an atmosphere that promotes community
· Craft the highest quality food items in house from the highest quality ingredients available
· Cultivate relationships with local farmers, artisans, and vendors
· Create, master, and maintain systems that guide and develop employees to ensure their success.
· Be environmentally conscious by recycling and using “green” products when available
· Providing outstanding customer service
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Boulevard Bistro is a neighborhood treasure. Myh wife and I always enjoy dining there.
Always, always good. Staff is friendly and efficient
Amazing waitress but they were out of pretty much everything we tried to order.
I had one of the best meals I've ever had in Little Rock, last night! Boulevard excelled in every category! The swordfish was mouthwateringly delicious!!! It was the perfect combination of fresh fish, pasta, spinach, capers and just enough sauce to brighten all the flavors (not cover them up). I am not a fan of heavy sauces on fish : ) The service, wine and atmosphere were great too. WOW, so impressed!
So delicious! Wonderful service. Can’t wait to go back
The pimento cheese is so amazing. Also the desserts are great.
Boulevard Bistro offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (501) 663-5951.
Boulevard Bistro is rated 4.9 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.