Barchen Beer Garden
Bärchen’s atmosphere is casual and embraces the communal drinking experience with a cozy 100 seat interior beer hall and a 220 seat outdoor beer garden flush with long benched tables, covered with a canopy of over-sized umbrellas. Currenlty, Social Distancing is in place, and we are running at 50% capacity.
Bärchen has 30 drafts on tap from Germany, Belgium, and Scandinavia served by the pint, half liter, or boot, alongside craft cocktails and wine.
The menu consists of high quality pub style items - hearty sandwiches, soft pretzels, lighter fare, and Wagu-beef burgers.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Been here before and really liked it, but this visit was not that way. No host to seat, although they claim to have a max number of people allowed right now. No way. Ordered through a ‘server’ and someone came from the kitchen after a long time to say they didn’t have an item. Them it all really fell apart. Not impressed.
Barchen Beer Garden offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (402) 502-9902.
Barchen Beer Garden is rated 2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Barchen Beer Garden does offer gift cards which you can purchase here https://www.barchenbeer.com/gift-card.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.