Bar Louie - Carmel
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
There didn’t seem to be enough staff and service was very slow. Our waitress even admitted at one time that she got caught up talking and that’s why she had taken so long. Two of us ordered Fish and Chips. They were so salty we couldn’t eat them. Another person ordered a salad and had little to no dressing on it.
Lovely meal with friends
When we got there they had our reservation but said they didn’t have a table for us. The hostess looked and talked to the manager they were able to seat us and still be social distanced.
Thank you for your review. We apologize we weren't able to get you seated right away-we have fixed the miscommunication on our end and hope to see you again soon!
Sitting outside was great. But the food was dry and not tasty.
Disappointed. Server wasn’t good, definitely not attentive. Food was eh. Been there a couple of times before and had good experiences. This time, just wasn’t good overall.
GreT experience. The food was outstanding
Have as bad of service as I have had in a long time. Had to chase down server to order along with second beer. Another server brought food, no silverware, napkins or condiments. Finally had to ask at hostess stand as server was no where to be found.
Bar Louie - Carmel offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (317) 817-0500.
Bar Louie - Carmel is rated 3.7 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.