- MHMariselaHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •43 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat place for a birthday celebration. Excellent meal and service. Pepperoni martini, tequila granita, garlic babka, lobster scampi, spicy Ceasar, caviar gnocchi, veal chops. All yummy. And our waiter was knowledgeable and fun. We will return!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- GMGiselleM1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent place to celebrate a birthday or to hangout with friends. The food and drinks are delicious and the service is great.More infoWhat the fishPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Astoria•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
- Quality Inn Woodside Queens
- Torsney Playground
- 40th Street Lowery Street Flushing Line
- La Quinta Inn Queens
- Manhattan View from Sunnyside, Queens
- 33rd Street Rawson Street Flushing Line
- Days Inn - Long Island City
- Lance Corporal Thomas P Noonan Playground
- 46th Street Bliss Street Flushing Line
- Thalia Spanish Theatre
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Long Island City/Manhattan View
- Red Roof Inn Queens
- Joe Sabba Park
- City View Inn