Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The name “MoCA” comes from “Modern Concept of Culinary Arts.” The MoCA team approaches cooking as an artistic endeavor, devoted to presenting modern, healthy dishes with artistic principles of color, fragrance, balance, and overall presentation.
An Italian Dinner House with an American Twist
Offering a relaxed and upscale dining experience in Forest Hills, DEE’S is your casual neighborhood restaurant with a New York City feel.
Relaxed luxury comes together with our family friendly menu, white-table cloth service and upscale decor creating an inviting and affordable respite from the everyday hustle.
Whether your looking to share a wood-fired pizza or savor a three-course meal, DEE’S is your urban familiar escape to joyfully gather with friends and family.
Sitting at the corner of 72nd and Metropolitan in Forest Hills, Nick’s Bistro, lights up the night, welcoming in all patrons with the promise of authentic Greek home cooking. The upbeat service, dark wood décor, black granite bar, and glowing bottles, create a warm and friendly environment for all those who dine.
Our philosophy was to combine music, aroma and aesthetics to capture a unique gastronomic experience hence our motto “Indulge Your Senses”.
As a neighborhood Asian restaurant catering to local and visiting patrons we strive to maintain quality and consistency. Our concept provides favorite Pan-Asian and southeast Asian dishes as well as creative culinary innovations that have become neighborhood favorites. With signature dishes like Sushi Pizza and Calcutta Chicken, our group focuses on optimizing select ingredients and transforms them into exotic flavor profiles. That is our committed culinary mission.
- MCMaryCrowDenver / Colorado •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFood of the gods! Wonderful service, great atmosphere, and prompt service. Def a little pricey though...More infoAgora Taverna - Forest HillsPrice: Moderate• Greek• Forest Hills•4.5
- NNitaNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe restaurant is beautiful. The food was fantastic. Danny our waiter was extremely helpful and wonderful. I highly recommend going to the restaurantMore infoMoCA Asian Bistro - QueensPrice: Expensive• Asian• Forest Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •3 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023great restaurant overall. drink service was slow.More infoMojo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Latin American• Forest Hills•4.6
- TTanyaNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023The Staff were very attentive to my needs and the food was deliciousMore infoWhite RadishPrice: Moderate• American• Forest Hills•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023everything was delicious. had king crab rangoon, crispy calamari, beef and shrimp tacos and tiramisu. all were so delicious will definitely be dinning here again asap!!More infoJade Eatery and LoungePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Forest Hills•4.5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
- Vleigh Place Playground
- Mount Playground
- Russell Sage Playground
- Annadale Playground
- Freedom Square
- Victory Field
- Willow Lake Playground
- Campbell Plaza
- Cedar Grove Playground
- Jack Kaiser Stadium
- Queens Valley Playground
- Rego Park
- 67th Avenue Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- Forest Hills Stadium
- Forest Hills Station
- Betson Stadium
- Pomonok Playground
- Middle Village Veterans Triangle
- Macdonald Park
- Meadow Park