- JHJanHvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoNew preset menu has great options. Staff is always wonderful. Friendly and professionalMore infoThe Farm House RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Skippack•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023We had such a good meal here. We could tell that the chef took great care in the dishes! The owner came out to greet us. Farm to table was very accurate. The veal chicken and ribs for spectacular. Well done ❤️More infoBraisePrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Worcester•4.5
- RIRICHARDSTvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •25 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023We had a party of four that went to Calypso on a Wed night. It was not very crowded. Not sure why it was so quiet because the food was very good and Lily our server did a great job taking care of us. The salads and hummus were nice appetizers. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals. I had the Shish Tawook which was excellent. The potion sizes are very generous. And they have a nice selection of desserts. Definitely try Calypso.More infoCalypso - Mediterranean CuisinePrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Skippack•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 16, 2023Food was tasty with an appropriate level of heat. Naan basket had 3 varieties and all prepared perfectly.More infoAavya Indian CuisinePrice: Moderate• Indian• Collegeville•4.1
- MAMaryAnnDvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, and the Service was exceptional. Thank you and we look forward to returning soon.More infoFounding Farmers - King of PrussiaPrice: Moderate• American• King of Prussia•4.4
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Skippack on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Skippack may be small, but you can rest assured that this tiny titan boasts big amenities. This is particularly true when it comes to its restaurants. Italian eateries offer delectable pizza and pasta that rivals the best New York and Chicago have to offer, likely because Skippack is just 90 minutes or so from New Jersey by car. American comfort food is perfectly prepared and sold at affordable prices in Skippack, and Pennsylvania's famous cheesesteaks are included in this category. If you're looking for delicious and straightforward meals, particularly comfort or Italian food, Skippack is sure to impress there as well.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Skippack. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Skippack who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Skippack either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Salford Square Shopping Center
- William Rahmer Memorial Park
- Evansburg State Park Nature Center
- Pennypacker Mills County Park
- Groffs Mill Park
- Worcester Golf Course
- Heckler Plains Park
- Camp Wawa Park
- Jacob Reiff Park
- Harley Commons Shopping Center
- Spring Mountain
- Bergeys Mill Park
- Alvin C Alderfer Recreation Area
- Harleysville Community Center Park
- Mainland Golf Course
- Upper Salford Park
- Mennonite Heritage Center
- Skippack Golf Course
- Daniel W Roth Memorial Park
- Spring Mount Ski Area