- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve never had a bad experience at Veekoo. The food and service are excellent and the owners are so personable. They care to pay attention to detail and are so on top of things! We’ve already made a reservation to go again!More infoVeekooPrice: Moderate• Asian• Spring City•4.7
- PRPaulRPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoTook a client and they loved it. win win. Will be taking the client back next time we meet for lunch. , service was greatMore infoCopperfield InnPrice: Moderate• American• Limerick•4.8
- EREdRaPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoStarting with the server, she was very good. She was so very accommodating. I wanted dry rub wings which are not on the menu. She talked to the kitchen staff and they had no problem doing it. They were so very good. We also got the deviled eggs, and they were very good. Our drinks were very good. We ordered burgers and a steak. They were all cooked as ordered and also very good. I wanted cheese sauce for my tots, not on the menu, and she got me some kind of queso which was very good. The manager came by twice to ask how everything was. We love it here and will definitely be back soon.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - CollegevillePrice: Moderate• American• Collegeville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023The food, service & ambience is always outstandingMore infoBella TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Phoenixville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023The prime rib was delicious, and the Limoncello martini was very good! The seafood boat was wonderful as well. Everything we ordered was great!More infoSeven Stars InnPrice: Expensive• American• Phoenixville•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Pottstown on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Located just northwest of Philadelphia, Pottstown entices visitors and locals to frequent its many local eateries. Although you'll easily find your typical smattering of fast food joints and chain restaurants, you can also discover some gems in this city. Enjoy tacos, burritos, and other Mexican favorites in a festive cafe or comfortable American food in a skylight-lit dining area. You can visit a former ice house that's been transformed into a retro diner complete with breakfast, pies, sandwiches, and beer. If you're looking for a strange combination, then you may appreciate sipping organic coffee while eating vegan dishes from the Middle East. You can do it all in Pottstown.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pottstown is oori eats
- Hill Road Park
- Oley Valley Youth League Fields
- Budget Host Inn Pottstown
- Econo Lodge Douglassville
- Earl Municipal Park
- Union Township Recreation Area
- Municipal Park
- Bechtelsville Recreation Park
- Amityville Community Park
- Oley Valley Park
- Lake Drive Park And Recreation Area
- Arrowhead Golf Course
- Mill Stone Bed and Breakfast
- Myron's Wheeler Park
- Amity Park Road Recreation Area
- Colebrookdale Village Shopping Center
- Gabelsville Athletic Association Field
- Douglassville Shopping Center
- Pleasantville Park
- Locust Grove Park