- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was superb! I’m so glad I came and would return when back in the area.More infoMansion House 1757Price: Moderate• American• Gettysburg•4.7
- MMikevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •12 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was our first time at this restrauant. The food was very good and our server Mo was excellent. We would very likely have dinner here again.More infoOne Lincoln - Food & SpiritsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Gettysburg•4.1
- CCupcakeBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Our first time there. The food was very good. My husband had the crab cake. Crab cake was slightly burned on the bottom but good. I had scallops, delicious. Disappointed they were out of the bread pudding and didn’t have any Rose wine, even though it was on the menu. Over all really good. We will be returning.More infoBud's at Silver RunPrice: Expensive• American• Westminster•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 12, 2023Our server was very attentive and pleasant. Food was delicious! Since it was a hot, muggy evening, it would have been better if the doors were closed, especially since people were dancing. It was really warm inside.More infoPublic House at the MarketsPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Hanover•4.6
- LOLindaOCalifornia Central Coast •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful atmosphere. Service beyond standard. Food is okay, doesn’t wow me. Price is very expensive.More infoThe Smokehouse Restaurant at Antrim 1844Price: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Taneytown•4.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Gettysburg on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
As you might expect, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania is an area of the country that’s rich with history. In addition to the reenactments and the historic battlefield, the town is also a great place to find an excellent meal. For those that are visiting the town with family, the town has more than a few establishments that cater to the family crowd. You can find a wide variety of cheap eats, buffets, pizza parlors, and Chinese restaurants – all with excellent menus. There are even a few trendy new American cuisine restaurants and chophouses to satisfy your family’s appetites. For those looking for a fine dining experience, the town also has several options where you can drink wine and enjoy tavern-style meals that recall a simpler time.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Gettysburg is Mansion House 1757
- Camp Misty Mount Historic District
- Sleep Inn & Suites Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Shopping Center
- Knott Athletic Recreational And Convocational Complex
- Mount St Mary's College And Seminary
- Pioneer Lines Scenic Railway
- Thurmont Park
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
- Wyndham Gettysburg
- Eyler Road Recreation Area
- Comfort Suites Near Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center
- Culp House
- Mountain Gate Plaza Shopping Center
- Gettysburg Cyclorama
- Roddy Road Park
- North Ridge
- Camp Greentop Historic District
- David Wills House
- Pen Mar Park
- Emmitsburg Community Park