- KGKidsGoneWillTravelPortland / Oregon •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTaken friends here several times. Every person has always raved about their meal! And the service is superb!More infoOswego Grill - Kruse WayPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Lake Oswego•4.6
- KHKatieHPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My first time. Wow what a great experience. Chef was great. My 5 year old was very scared but by the end she didn't want to leave. She wants to return for her birthday. Thank you.More infoBenihana - Beaverton, ORPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Beaverton•4.2
- DBDianeBvipPortland / Oregon •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023M&S Grill never disappoints! We ushered in the New Year with perfectly chilled and sauced raw oysters, moved on with the Salmon stuffed with Dungeness Crab, Shrimp and Brie and signed off with a shared slice of Raspberry Cheescake. All in all a 10+×++. Cheers to Erin our attentive server. We love you! See you again soon.More infoMcCormick & Schmick's Grill - TigardPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Tigard•4.6
- KTKimTPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had the best service and it was quick too, even though they were busy. Our server smiled the whole time. We will be back for sure for brunch.More infoBrix - TualatinPrice: Moderate• American• Tualatin•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review4.0Dined on Aug 4, 2020It was my sons 9th birthday dinner with friends. Our waiter was fun and the kids had a blastMore infoBuffalo Wild Wings - TualatinPrice: Expensive• Sports Bar• Tualatin•3.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Tualatin is a town just southwest of Portland, and it features an unusual food culture. The local delicacy in Tualatin is crawfish, which can be pulled right from the Tualatin River and placed in a seafood boil. There's even a local Crawfish Festival celebrating the freshwater crustacean, which the festival organizers claim was cursed by an angry Voodoo Queen. There are also many Asian restaurants, like Thai and Vietnamese, showing off the diverse culture of this Portland suburb. For diners who prefer the hipster bars of downtown Portland, Tualatin doesn't disappoint. There are several breweries that serve locally made beer, tapas restaurants, and self-proclaimed "eclectic" venues. Tualatin also attracts families and seniors, so there also many homestyle comfort food chains.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Tualatin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tualatin who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tualatin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Tualatin Country Club
- Community Campus Park
- Tualatin Community Park
- Sunnyslope Open Space
- Bryant Woods Nature Park
- Tualatin Island Greens
- Ibach City Park
- Murdock City Park
- Victoria Woods Natural Area
- Little Woodrose Natural Area
- Sherwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Portland - Tigard West
- Roamers Rest Park Historical
- Nyberg Creek Greenway
- Stoneridge City Park
- Saarinen Wayside Park
- Rivergrove City Park
- Canal Acres Nature Park
- Avalon Park Historical
- Sherwood Market Center Shopping Center