Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Perla Oyster Bar & Grill is a distinct offering in Vaughan featuring a full raw bar, succulent grill favourites, regional pasta picks, starter sociables, specialty cocktails, premium beers and an extensive wine list.
Check out our website : http://perlaoysterbarandgril.com
Chef Vusal Talibzada
With over 20 years of experience in the culinary industry in the most prestigious establishments in the world, and knowledge of several cuisines: European, Latin American, Mediterranean, French, Italian, Thai, Azerbaijani, Turkish and Russian, Chef Vusal brings you a world fusion experience.
Some local favorites from the pasta menu include Gnocchi Tre Formaggi, Rice Pasta Primavera, Fettucine Cremosa and Rigatoni Profumo Di Bosco. Other popular entrees include, Veal Amalfi, Pollo Scottato, Bistecca & Patatine Fritte and Salmone Glassato. Guests can also choose from a selection of stone oven pizzas at Castello Ristorante and the restaurant also offers catering for special occasions and events, as well.
- DGDiannaGToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined todayMy friend and I had a great experience at Earls Vaughan. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Ana was a very attentive and pleasant waitress. Mike, the manager, was friendly and wanted to make sure that we were pleased with the food and service. We will definitely go back again!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - VaughanPrice: Expensive• American• Vaughan•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoRead many a negative review and don’t feel they are justified. Busy vibrant place, full tables of diners and a good energy. Emma, our server, was attentive, and the ongoing team of meat carriers kept coming to offer more delicacies. Why some balk at the 18% gratuity being added to the bill automatically, I feel bad for that aspect of society that made that necessary, Think of the number of servers you have during your two hour experience, You want to spread 10, or 15% between 8-10 people?? I’ve also read that some were unhappy with the delay between servers, or that big tables got all the cuts. We were a party of two and found we wanted for nothing. I feel people expect instant gratification far too readily these days. All in all, best Brazilian we have had since Rio, many years ago.. Go with an appetite and an open mind, you shan’t be disappointed.More infoCopacabana Brazilian Steakhouse - VaughanPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Vaughan•4.2
- CChrisToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat atmosphere, nice interior, amazing service and quality food. Pricing is pretty reasonable considering the quality. Will definitely returnMore infoCHOP Steakhouse & Bar - VaughanPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Vaughan•4.4
- APAnaPLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Amazing food amazing atmosphere! Great service and fantastic drinks.More infoPerla Oyster Bar & GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Oyster Bar• Woodbridge•4.8
- MmbmbToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 1, 2023Woodbridge roll is amazing! Definitely a must try!More infoKoganei Japanese RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Vaughan•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Woodbridge (Ontario) is Castello Ristorante Antico
- John Booth Memorial Arena
- Comfort Inn Toronto North
- Super 8 Toronto North
- Julius Banquet Centre
- Woodbridge Memorial Arena
- Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan
- Humber River Regional Hospital York Finch Campus
- Habitant Arena
- Mcmichael Canadian Art Collection
- Holiday Inn Express North York
- Father Ermanno Bulfon Rink
- Magnotta Winery
- Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites