- JMJacquelineMvipNashville •19 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food and our server was awesome. Had to wait 20 min past our reservation time. The lighting is very bright. No atmosphere. No music. Not a romantic spot. But again the food was awesome. And server was fantastic.More infoTrattoria TimonePrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakville•4.7
- VverasToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIt was our second visit to this restaurant -excellent food, as always. We had wonderful time enjoining the restaurant's atmosphere, design and service. We will come back soon with friends.More infoCe Soir Brasserie + BarPrice: Expensive• French American• Oakville•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoBeacon was delicious and the service was fabulous. Conversations were a bit loud but not sure how you can fix that.More infoBeaconPrice: Expensive• American• Oakville•4.4
- RPRahulPvipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExceptional food and service a true delight. We went for lunch on a weekdayMore infoVerace RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oakville•4.6
- SASaleemAToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food, excellent service, friendly staff. Ambience was great. We had a great time and will be back!More infoHarpers LandingPrice: Moderate• undefined• Oakville•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.