- BDBruceDvipLas Vegas •8 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoVery nice "Wood & Leather" steakhouse. Our waiter, Mark, was phenomenal. Super personable w/o ever crossing the line of being too familiar or intrusive. Authoritative answer for every question. Knew the menu and bar stock like the back of his hand. This was a business dinner. I would certainly recommend this for business dining, especially if I knew my party would be in Mark's capable hands.More infoRanch Steakhouse OKC$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Village•4.8
- JFJennaFDenver / Colorado •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a great late Valentine’s Day celebration. This was our first time here and we enjoyed it! Our server Abby was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave us a great overview of what to expect with the menu. She set expectations for the drinks we ordered (because strawberry wine is not actually very strawberry and very much a gin drink) but I appreciated the caution. 400 whiskeys on their drink list! She gave us great recommendations for appetizers (crispy salmon, so good!) and pairings such as sauces for our steaks (I loved the AU POIVRE with my filet). The Brussels sprouts were perfect and the bacon was so Smoky. Mashed potato’s excellent. Chocolate cake was fantastic as well. I espresso martini and post meal cappuccino sealed the deal that this was an amazing meal that we hope to experience again!More infoStock & Bond$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.6
- MHMikeHOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe "JK" experience started immediately upon entry at the front door. An energetic and warm welcom was made to us and we were quickly seated at our reserved table. Everything far exceded our dining expectations and the food was perfect portion sizes with such succulent flavor and temperature. Wait staff was responsive and explained the menue well and options available. The final experience was when Chef J came by our table and hand delivered the Valentine's Day desert and took time to visit with us. We left with our hearts happy and smiles on our faces! -Mike H.More infoJK by Chef King$$$$Price: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- SSShirleySOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoTellers is in a beautiful environment. We were seated about 10 minutes later than our reservation despite being 10 minutes early. Our waitress told us the history of the building and explained the menu to us, answering all our questions. She made excellent recommendations. Our salads, appetizers (Diavolo Pizza), and cocktails arrived at our table in a matter of a few minutes. The food was amazing. After finishing that though, it was about 30 minutes before our entrees arrived. Our waitress was not checking to see if we needed drinks or anything. Once they arrived, the entrees (spaghetti caccio de pepe, eggplant parmesan, and the short rib rigatoni) were AMAZING. We shared the lemoncello tart for dessert...yum! Overall a great experience. Not sure what the lag was in getting our entrees because, during that same time, we didn't hardly see our waitress. I would come back. Oh, the tables are pretty small. It made for a very crowded table.More infoTellers$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- NNanaOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024Food and service was outstanding as usual. We had the Valentines Special which included an appetizer, 2 salads, 2 entrees, and dessert. The price was very fair for everything that was included. We go to Emma Elle’s for all of our celebrations.More infoEmma Elle's Italian Kitchen$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.6
Yukon, a western suburb of Oklahoma City, features a variety of casual and mid-range dining choices, including several restaurants that serve new American cuisine. If you're in the mood for a unique entrée, order the bison meatloaf or simply snack on the bison meatballs served in a blueberry bourbon BBQ sauce. Devotees of Southwestern and Mexican food will enjoy the hearty green chile stew teeming with diced tomatoes, potatoes and meat. Global cuisines are also available, including Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai. Gear up for some fresh sushi by ordering miso soup and seaweed salad, or if you want a hotter dish, try the yellow chicken curry with a side of fried rice. There’s always great diner fare if you'd like a juicy hamburger and fries.