Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Tulsa
Outdoor dining in Tulsa
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Tulsa
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We also offer delivery & curbside pick-up service. Please visit www.yokozunasushi.com to order.
Thank you so much for your business.
We have been proudly awarded as an OpenTable Diner's Choice for 2022!
Chef Damian Hernandez was featured in Oklahoma Magazine for Ridge Cantina:
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Tulsa, OK serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
You can enjoy your meal in the comfort of the main dining room, courtyard, Al Fresco sidewalk dining, or start your evening by relaxing in the ambiance of the bar or bar stools enjoying the award- winning wine menu and rotating list of craft beers. The bar serves up house infused signature cocktails made with fresh ingredients and limitless creativity.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Tulsa
See what locals rave about in Tulsa
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSuch a fun night. The decor and vibes were perfect, the lighting and ambience ￼was wonderful, and the food was fantastic. We got the sourdough bread, the kale salad with grilled chicken, and the salmon. Everything was cooked to perfection and the staff was so professional. Highly recommend. Especially the salmon…it was so silky on the inside but almost caramelized on the outside and was paired with great flavors. Definitely a must visit in Tulsa. 10/10 recommend.More infoAmelia's Wood-Fired Cuisine$$$$• American• Tulsa•4.8
- LLupeTulsa •9 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food as always! Glad it’s back open and the remodel looks good.More infoSmoke On Cherry Street$$$$• American• Tulsa•4.6
- TTerrileeTulsa •7 reviews5.0Dined on May 22, 2023I had a salad with salmon added. It was delicious. My friends had the Frenched Chicken and both said it was excellent. Polo Grill has been my "go-to" restaurant for special occasions for 40 years. I love it.More infoPolo Grill$$$$• Contemporary American• Tulsa•4.7
- SWSharolynWTulsa •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food! Love the Blue Corn tortilla stack. Everything fresh and yummy!More infoWild Fork$$$$• American• Tulsa•4.5
- ARAprilRvipTulsa •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Sunday brunch on New Year’s Day- we would have forgiven a less than perfect experience but no! Bar Serra was amazing. Our server was friendly and happy. The food, service and atmosphere were just delightful. Will definitely be back.More infoBar Serra$$$$• American• Tulsa•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Tulsa
Like the locally popular sweet potato French fries, Tulsa offers a mix of trendy taste and down-home comfort. The downtown area has been revitalized into the fashionable Brady Arts District complete with boutiques, restaurants, bars, galleries, museums, parks and venues for live music. While these are often characteristics of much larger cities, Tulsa still retains its small-town appeal. Dining in Tulsa is representative of the contemporary-meets-homey atmosphere as well. Sushi, Mediterranean food, Italian fine dining and stylish coffee shops are intermixed with laid-back Oklahoma barbecue joints. Some of the town's best diners serve Southern classics like chicken-fried steak, biscuits-and-gravy or fried catfish.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Tulsa include Wild Fork, Polo Grill and Ridge Cantina
Child friendly restaurants in Tulsa include Texas de Brazil - Tulsa, Tokyo Garden South Tulsa and Red Light Chicken
- Riverside Park
- Lighthouse Shopping Center
- Woodward Park
- Jenks Plaza Shopping Center
- Whiteside Park
- Gilcrease Museum
- J L Johnson Stadium
- Tulsa Historical Society
- Renaissance by Marriott Tulsa Hotel
- Spartan Family Shopping Center
- Stonehorse Shopping Center
- East Pointe Shopping Center
- The Farm Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Tulsa Downtown
- Plaza Village Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa Downtown
- Sheridan Royal Shopping Center
- Union Square Shopping Center
- Executive Mall
- Union Square Shopping Center