Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We love the best sushi just as much as you do. We also love enjoying great food,
with great friends in an exciting atmosphere. 360 Taiko is a labor of love.
We passionately believe that our remarkable food in our unique and
visually stunning environment must be experienced and shared.
"friendly warm atmosphere & amazing service. Our menu is diverse focusing on freshness and simplicity .Featuring an extensive selection of wines by the glass & bottles & our superb cocktails .
Taste all the amazing fresh and authentic flavors from Mexico City to Oaxaca! A route that you wont forget!
Enjoy Ruta Oaxaca!
Now Offering Complimentary Chauffeur Service
All Friday and Saturday reservations are entitled to our complimentary chauffeur service to and from Chops Steakhouse from 5PM until close.
Guests may park in the Patchogue railroad parking lot on the corner of West Ave and Division Street.
Upon arrival, Alex from "A Limo and Car Service" will be waiting there for you. His contact number is 1 (631)565-9015.
Guests will then be transported from the parking lot to the front of Chops, where our doorman will lead you into the restaurant. Upon finishing your dining experience, the doorman will arrange to have you brought back to your car.
Come explore this gem of a restaurant adorned with marine life décor and beach vibes. Boaters come and go on the Patchogue river and the lot of them dock right up to the Drift 82. Once you experience Drift 82, you'll know exactly why everyone is buzzing about the quality and care this restaurant provides to their customers.
*Window seats are not guaranteed. However, we will try our best to accommodate.
*Outdoor seating is first-come, first-serve, no reservations.
Our idea began years ago when we realized the simplicity of the meatball and how it is a comfort food to many. We all grew up with our Grandmothers making Sunday dinner and "The Meatball" being the focal point of the day. We cherish those days of coming together with our families and the memories we created. Our goal here at "That Meetball Place" is to create an atmosphere for friends and families to gather together and enjoy each other’s company in a relaxed environment with a great vibe and simple food like grandma used to make. Our chef has taken fresh ingredients and developed meatballs, salads & sides to satisfy everyone in your family. We are excited for you to join us on this journey and please make us your "Place to meet and have a ball!"
- EEstellevipNew York / Tri-State Area •266 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoLove Ruta!!! Everything was wonderful!!! Staff & Owner were so very nice!!More infoRuta Oaxaca - PatchoguePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Patchogue•4.6
- PPaulydToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBusiness dinner. Reasonable noise level and decent food. Everyone enjoyed their meals.More infoLocalePrice: Moderate• Italian• Patchogue•4.6
- MFMelissaFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was excellent, as always.More info360 Taiko Sushi & LoungePrice: Expensive• Sushi• Patchogue•4.9
- MNMickNYCNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023JP and his staff killed it again. 5 course brunch that will fill you up for sure. Courses were delicious and well timed, and they kept the mimosas coming the entire time.More infoChops SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Patchogue•4.8
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
- Comfort Inn Medford
- Granny Road Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
- Fire Island National Seashore
- Patchogue Station
- Ramada Plaza Long Island - MacArthur Airport
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Medford Long Island
- Hampton Inn Long Island-Brookhaven
- Boomers Family Fun Park
- Blue Point Life Saving Station Historical
- Plainfield Station Historical
- Holtsville Station
- Gregg Alfano Field