Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Stellina Ristorante, with only a 40-person occupancy, will create an atmosphere of dining in a small restaurant in Italy — sometimes in the seaside of the Amalfi Coast, other times in the hills of Tuscany. Through seasonally-inspired, authentic Italian cooking, Stellina’s mission is to bring a small piece of Italy to Oyster Bay. The specially-crafted menu will include a variety of spuntini, pasta, pizzas, and more.
Patio Dining- Full Menu, Fine Dining
Igloos- Limited Menu, Casual, No Waitress service, contactless qr code ordering
- OTOpenTable DinervipWest Palm Beach •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe consistency in quality ,is what separates Stellina from the restMore infoStellina RistorantePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Oyster Bay•4.8
- GPGeorgePvipNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAn excellent concept, with exceptional food quality and high end presentation / staff.More infoChef's Counter at FOURPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• East Norwich•5
- TTheresa2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA beautiful location with a spectacular sunset. Ashley, our server was warm, attentive and gave us great suggestions. She’s a gem! Definitely worth the trip!More infoOcean @ The Crescent Beach ClubPrice: Expensive• undefined• Bayville, New York•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipCancun / Riviera Maya •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023The ambiance was perfect. We sat at a lounge which was very comfortable. The drinks were creative and delish and the food great. Loved the tuna tacosMore infoThe Wine LinePrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• East Norwich•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome place!More infoRothmann's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• East Norwich•4.7
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oyster Bay is Coach Meeting House