Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
DJ Night Fridays 10P-1A
Music most Sundays
Old meets new at Cassariano Italian Eatery where we serve contemporary, authentic Italian cuisine in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Winter Offer: 15% off catering! Not valid for Dec 24th or 31st
15% Off Main Menu To Go. Not valid for Dec 24th or 31st
Takeout and Delivery: Call to order after 12 PM
Family Meals available Tues-Thurs $59.50 Fri, Sat $69.50. Not valid for Dec 24th or 31st
3 Course Pre Fixe menu $42.50. Not valid for Dec 24th or 31st
We invite you to experience love and passion for Italian culinary art presented like never before. Come in small and large groups up to 10, we welcome all!
We offer on and off-premise catering for intimate parties and big events
Close to Roosevelt Field Mall
Close to Meadowbrook Pkwy
Close to Northern State Pkwy.
- KMKMAltuzvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFantastic service, beautiful ambience, and delicious food. First time there and will definitely be back!More infoCOPPERHILLPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Williston Park•4.7
- MMelissavipNew York / Tri-State Area •51 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoAnother fabulous dinner! Food & service were borh great.More infoSparrow Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Moderate• American• Garden City•4.3
- KWKathleenW1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoReally enjoyed having lunch at Sangria 71 on my birthday.. Had wanted try this restaurant and, finally, did. I would highly recommend this place. The food was delicious and the service was great.. Since we were too full for dessert, they even surprised me with whipped cream in a glass and a candle.. Really looking forward to going back!More infoSangria 71 of Williston ParkPrice: Moderate• Traditional Spanish• Williston Park•4.6
- MAMayraANew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter, Nick was great and recommended a great dish, .More infoVincent's Clam BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Carle Place•4.8
- TETaylorENew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic. The staff was great. Our overall experience was awesome. Highly recommend!More infoSmall BatchPrice: Expensive• American• Garden City•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mineola is Cafe Sport