Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Now, and moving forward, our guests will enjoy two great concepts. On one side, we are dishing up a provocative selection of modern European cuisine… On the other, a bar and lounge… serving an eclectic mix of Tapas, and the finest cocktails anywhere.
Combined, we offer something for everyone. Whether it’s a stylish dinner for two, or a casual gathering of friends… we know what you like!
Restaurant will be open for outdoor dining for walk-ins only.
We are not accepting reservations at this time.
- KKwaz1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoI heard they had some of the best Italian food on Long Island and must say the rumors are true. Literally the best Italian food I've ever tasted. The hostess was very attentive and the owner walked around and greeted everyone with smile. The drinks didn't lack either. I had the Mozzarella while the birthday girl had the clams for an appetizers. Obviously she did what most women do and ate my Mozzarella with me and ate all of her clams by herself. Lol... No worries though I'm allergic to shellfish and we ordered a second Mozzarella. For the main course I had some Pasta topped with Salmon while she had hers topped with shrimp. We both enjoyed the main course then ordered some cheesecake to go... We plan to definitely revisit.More infoSandro's ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Manhasset•4.8
- CcaterinabvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent service by James and the food never disappointsMore infoToku Modern AsianPrice: Expensive• Asian• Manhasset•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoYou will love everything about Herb & Olive! Please visit, meet the owner Julia, the best waiter Georgie, the delicious food and check out the market before you go!More infoHerb&OlivePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Manhasset•5
- DSDennisSGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food and service. Very enjoyable! We will definitely be back!More infoCipollini Trattoria and BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Manhasset•4.5
- SBSandroBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •27 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a good meal. New chairs are more comfortableMore infoPearl EastPrice: Expensive• Chinese• Manhasset•4.6
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.