Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
with an extensive wine menu. A cozy ambiance and accommodating staff have
helped make La Ginestra a favorite amongst north shore diners for the past
Located next to Brewer's marina, this chic, elegant and comfortable restaurant charms guests with its perfectly balanced menu, professional and friendly service, and it's lovely ambiance.
The menu features some signature items such as: Lemon Chicken, Whole Mediterranean fish, Oysters on the half shell, and seafood pastas!
Garvies Point Beer Garden is an outdoor space to relax and enjoy the beauty of every season. Our Beer Garden offers a great selection of craft beer, wine, spirits, and full kitchen menu.
Garvies Point Brewery & Restaurant wishes to provide the best possible experience for our guests. In order to provide that experience, we reserve the right to limit party size to sixteen (16) guests and the right to split the party into multiple tables. If your party exceeds our maximum party limit, we offer a private party option for parties larger than sixteen (16). Please contact our Events Manager, Stacy Weinstein @ 516-927-8300 x 101 for more information.
- MmrmanlivipNew York / Tri-State Area •25 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent venue for a personal or business meal. Food quality is high.More infoThe CovePrice: Expensive• American• Glen Cove•4.4
- DMDianneMNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful time. The food was excellent; fresh and delicious and the service was superb!More infoTocolo Cantina Glen CovePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Glen Cove•4.7
- CMChristineMNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023This food was FANTASTIC!! Truly fantastic!! We’ve found our new place!! The artichoke was to die for as were the scallops over risotto, the linguini and clam sauce and the pollo piccata!!! The owner Carlo was checking in us regularly and so charming and helpful. Waiter David was great as well!! We will be here as much as possible. You’ll be sorry if you pass up this fabulous restaurant!! 10 stars!!!More infoLa Bussola RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Glen Cove•4.5
- KKeepervipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Excellent service but although food was good we felt value wasn’t on par.More infoMeritage Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Glen Cove•4.2
- JSJimSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •31 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023This is one of our regular spots enjoy the beer the food and the atmosphere. We were there the other day when they launched the new menu. I tried a few of the new items the candy bacon was nuts. The meatball is great. I had the meatloaf. It was as good as I get it home. ￼More infoGarvies Point Brewery & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Glen Cove•4.1
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Glen Cove is The Cove