Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At The Parlor, we offer scissors as an alternative to us cutting your pie, ultimately empowering the diner and creating a playful, efficient way to share with your friends. Alongside a fork and knife, scissors have been the standard in Italy for centuries. Trust us: they work better—plus, you can cut any size slice you like.
If you are looking to enjoy the beautiful Dobbs Ferry waterfront, host a special event, or you are taking the train up from or to Manhattan, Hudson Social is the perfect stop for great food and drinks. Located in the Historic Dobbs Ferry train station house, we offer a cozy and welcoming dining experience.
Our cafe offers an assortment of the finest baked goods, coffee, and fresh juices. Our “all day” menu represents an American Bistro using all-natural and local ingredients.
We feature a spacious indoor dining area, along with outdoor seating & bar. We have ample parking, consisting of our own spaces next to the restaurant, and permits for parking in the Dobbs Ferry commuter lot. We offer entertainment weekly, and we would be happy to cater your next party or event.
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful food, wonderful service, and a beautiful view.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMP Taverna is one of my favorite restaurants. The food and service are always predictable and excellent. Your food choice is fresh, well prepared and served. If you have not tried it, I recommend you should. This is what all restaurants strive for.More infoMP Taverna - IrvingtonPrice: Moderate• Greek• Irvington•4.8
- Mmrsallyb1vipDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFabulous brunch. The house made mozzarella is perhaps the best cheese I have ever had. Every course was delicious. Incredible value for the $$. Friendly staff, unpretentious setting, amazing food - exactly how I love to eat. I hope I have the opportunity to dine at The Cookery again!More infoThe CookeryPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dobbs Ferry•4.7
- JSJamiS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Awesome as usual! Staff is top notch! Menu selections are always great! Brussel Sprouts are a MUST have!More infoThe ParlorPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Dobbs Ferry•4.6
- NNinafvipNew York / Tri-State Area •62 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Staff very nice. Food good not our first time thereMore infoHudson Social - Dobbs FerryPrice: Moderate• American• Dobbs Ferry•4.6
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dobbs Ferry is The Cookery
- Gould Park
- Palisades State Park
- Robert Fulton Park
- Saint Andrews Golf Club
- R Sheldon Wagner Plaza
- Ardsley Station
- Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory
- Lefurgy Park
- Memorial Park
- Reynolds Field
- Uniontown Playground
- Union Square
- Zinsser Park
- Dobbs Ferry Station
- John W Draper Memorial Park
- Ardsley Acres Hotel Court
- Hastings Station