Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are for diner's only, as this is a full serving restaurant. Also should your party size change, please notify restaurant as soon as possible.
Basso56 features numerous glowing reviews on websites like Google, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook and TripAdvisor. It has an extensive wine list and a contemporary, yet casual setting. This restaurant welcomes reservations and also hosts private events.
When booking a reservation, please keep in mind that Standard reservations are for indoors only. We are unable to guarantee seating under our outdoor tent.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoHave been going there for years-very special restaurant. Recently the service has declined. Restaurant was very quiet and had to call the waiter to come take our order. Still food is very good, wine is excellent and setting could not be better.More infoCrabtree's Kittle HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Chappaqua•4.6
- RCRCTNYC1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time at Mentor’s, dinner with a friend, food & service excellent. We had fish - extensive fish menu, not just a Steakhouse.More infoMentor's Mediterranean SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Chappaqua•4.8
- EEdsonvipGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe now go quite often to Basso56 - it never fails to please! It is just great and the staff are so kind and welcoming. It is excellent!!More infoBasso56Price: Expensive• Italian• Chappaqua•4.7
- AGAmandaGNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Absolutely delicious. Can’t wait to go back! Service and food were great.More infoIbiza Kitchen - ChappaquaPrice: Moderate• American• Chappaqua•4.7
- DKDrKathyvipNew York / Tri-State Area •314 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023I enjoyed a lovely lunch with my Mom & her friend Fiona. I loved the mini lobster rolls with salad. Fiona loved her salad with grilled chicken. My Mom loved the pancakes with blueberries. We loved chatting with the manager from Ireland. Great ambiance and staff.More infoLe Jardin du RoiPrice: Moderate• French• Chappaqua•4.6
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Chappaqua is Mentor's Mediterranean Steakhouse