Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Executive Chef David Drake has created a diverse menu, which focuses on unique combination of farm-fresh ingredients, flavorings and spectacular presentation.
Stone House is part of the Landmark portfolio, a collection of distinctive restaurants, event spaces and boutique hotels. We also have our very own farms, one of them located on this property.
Countless years of experience have taught us that the wow factor is in the details; from innovative menus and handcrafted cocktails to attentive service, your experience with us will be nothing short of extraordinary.
à la carte | al fresco | private dining | events
- SZSuzanneZNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe place is stunning. Decorated for the holidays makes it even better. The ambiance of the fireplace was great, but there was too much wood when we first got there which led to doors being opened for awhile on a 34 degree night, but everyone was very apologetic and accommodated us with champagne. Our waiter Marcelo was very attentive, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.More infoStone HousePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Warren•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouthwest Florida •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTook wife and mother in law for Birthday dinner. Everything was greatMore infoSaly G's Restaurant & TavernPrice: Expensive• Italian• Warren•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was my husbands birthday. The staff did everything to make us comfortable and take care of all our needs. Food was excellent and service divineMore infoWater and WinePrice: Expensive• American• Watchung•4.8
- DDavidOrlando / Central Florida East •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI've been here several times now, and it's consistently been a pleasurable experience. Food, ambience, and staff are top notch. Thank you!More infoGrain & Cane - Bar & TablePrice: Expensive• American• Berkeley Heights•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Very good meal, fish was excellent and very fresh.More infoLukas's Seafood & GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Warren•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Warren is Saly G's Restaurant & Tavern