Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We offer a variety of daily specials in addition to our all-day menu. If you do not see one of your favorites on the menu, please ask your server and we will do our best to accommodate!
BYOB Nov 15th through April 30th with the exception of holidays and some weekends.
Our Spring hours extend from Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30 pm to 9:00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 11:30 pm to 10:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Interested in hosting a special event at Amelia's By The Sea? Email us or call to discuss all of our event options!
- BEBillEAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •5 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoFood was good....service was great....way over priced....2 salmon dishes...1 chicken dish...1 cup of wine...over $175More infoAmelia's By the SeaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Spring Lake•4.6
- GGumboGreater Boston •35 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoVery nice restaurant in quiet Jersey Shore neighborhood. My husband and I split the delicious beet salad - waiter had said it was enough for two and it was. I followed with scallops over delicious risotto with asparagus and carrots. A really good dish and nice presentation but I always realize how rich scallops are -I could only finish 2 1/2 of 4. My husband had pork chop which he declared excellent . We finished with blueberry muffin gelato - lovely end to a celebratory meal. The only negative was a very loud table of six, all of whom appeared to be talking at once. When they left the peace of a pleasant dinner returned.More infoWhispersPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Spring Lake•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways great! Always on point. Great value. Went for burger night. Will go backMore infoSt. Stephen's Green Publick HousePrice: Moderate• Irish• Spring Lake•4.5
- MGMrsGourmetNew York / Tri-State Area •30 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Steak was great. Tasty and tender. French onion soup was okay. Drinks and service very good. We dined on a Thursday in September and the restaurant was quiet. Would go back again.More infoThe Sea Crest Grille at The Shore ClubPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Spring Lake•3.9
- NWNancyWNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Nicole’s service was outstanding. The lobster roll appetizer left a lot to be desired , otherwise the food was good!More infoSpring Lake Tap HousePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Spring Lake•4.2
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
- Potter Park
- Chateau Inn and Suites Spring Lake
- Devine Park
- Washington Ave Beach
- Spring Lake Theatre Company
- White Lilac Inn
- The Hewitt Wellington Hotel
- Doolan's Shore Club
- Rodeway Inn Wall
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- Bel Aire Golf Course
- Edgemere Park
- Travelodge Wall Spring Lake Belmar
- Pazienza Park
- Homestead Golf Club
- Budget Inn & Suites