- DPDemeP1 review5.0Dined 2 days agowe celebrated our 30th Anniversary at Parc yesterday. Everything was absolutely perfect. It turned out to be a lovely day and we sat by the open windows. Our waiter Michael was wonderful and very attentive. He made the night super. The food was amazing, Escargot was to die for. I had the duck and fig dinner and my husband totally enjoyed the veal. We splurged off the fries because we are both attics for good French fries. They surprised us with a chocolate dessert that wished us a Happy 30th Anniversary scrolled beautifully on the board it was presented on. Go there and enjoy this amazing restaurant you won't be sorry.More infoParcPrice: Expensive• French• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
- KKevinPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoService was great! Our waitress was attentive but not over bearing which was perfect. Food came out quickly and was cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere with mismatched chairs and tables. You really felt like you where in a village pub in the UK.More infoThe DandelionPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Center City•4.7
- JWJeremyWTampa / Central Florida West •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Service was excellent. Our server made great suggestions and the food was delicious. Short ribs were amazing and the beer battered squash appetizer is a must have.More infoThe LovePrice: Expensive• American• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
- EQEricQPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious food and great drink. Service attention was a tad lacking, but otherwise helpful.More infoEl VezPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Center City•4.7
- APAnnPvipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My husband and I celebrated New Year’s in Philly and came to Talula’s for brunch. It was an awesome experience! Our server Jillian was super attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. All of the staff was super friendly and attentive as well. The food was also amazing!! The biscuits were so good as well as the bananas foster french toast sticks. They also had french press coffee which we love and they had a lot of fun fresh drinks as well. We will definitely be back!!More infoTalula’s GardenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Washington Square•4.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Gloucester City on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Gloucester City
Located in the New Jersey suburbs, Gloucester City is home to a wide range of dining choices. Seafood from the Atlantic Ocean is very popular at family restaurants, where you can choose to have your fish steamed, baked or fried. Diners can order these as complete entrees or choose a sampler platter for a range of tastes from the Atlantic. Cajun food is another a big hit in Gloucester City. You can choose the level of seasoning, and for those who prefer a milder taste, there are plenty of options on the menu as well. To sample all of these food delights, head to South Boulevard, where mom-and-pop restaurants and bistros offering home-cooked foods line the street for blocks.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Gloucester City is Chubby's Steakhouse