Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- SBSusanB1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoMy husband and I have dined at Cafe Matisse many times over the years. The food is always prepared perfectly and it keeps us coming back. The wait staff is very professional, friendly and attentive. We highly recommend this outstanding restaurant.More infoCafe MatissePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Rutherford•4.8
- ERERNESTOCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoVesta is always a solid place for lunch and dinner. Great food and great service. Casual restaurant with an upscale ambiance!More infoVesta Wood-FiredPrice: Expensive• Italian• East Rutherford•4.6
- SASusanANew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Ambiance is on point. Food is fresh and tasty. Favorite is the Burratta salad appetizer!More infoSong E Napule - RutherfordPrice: Expensive• Italian• Rutherford•4.3
- TtammytammNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2023Service was amazing! Food was wonderful. Loved the vibe.. will definitely be back!More infoThe RooseveltPrice: Moderate• Speakeasy• East Rutherford•4.3
- CChristinaNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Can never go wrong with Elia. Food is delicious, large portions, and service is excellent.More infoEliaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• East Rutherford•4.8
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
- Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands
- Lindbergh Field
- Hackensack Meadowlands Conservation And Wildlife Area
- Meadowlands Sports Complex
- Samuel Nelkin County Park
- Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus - Meadowlands
- Passaic Station
- Riggin Memorial Field
- Rutherford Memorial Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Meadowlands Area
- Hampton Inn Carlstadt At The Meadowlands
- Wallington County Park
- Econo Lodge Meadowlands
- Super Bowl 20
- Metlife Stadium
- Swan Plaza Shopping Center
- Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford
- Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford - Meadowlands, NJ
- Rutherford Park
- Giants Stadium