Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- RRealtormom1New York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great meal when we come here & certainly appreciate the handicapped parking spots in the rear of the building with easy access vs the front stairs! Thank you for making our special occasions stand out too!More infoCasa BellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Denville•4.7
- JFJenniferF1 review5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Both food and service was excellent. Very relaxing atmosphereMore infoTrattoria DiNiccoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lebanon•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The atmosphere was relaxing. Our waiter, Ivan was top notch. He was very professional and accommodating. Our entire experience was excellent. It was perfect to celebrate the new year.More infoSeasons 52 - HanoverPrice: Expensive• American• Hanover•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic. We had the meatballs appetizer and they tasted homemade. For dinner we had the chicken milanaise and the orrichete which were both excellent. The servers were very attentive and we met one of the owners after our meal who was very personable. As a byob it was very reasonably priced. We will be back!More infoCafe CrevierPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Denville•4.6
- NNorkieNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 13, 2014We've gone to quite few hibachi places in our area over the years. Sogo is hands down the best. The food is excellent, the menu is very extensive and the staff is marvelous. No reason to get squash thrown at you anywhere else..More infoSogo Hibachi Grill & Sushi LoungePrice: Moderate• Asian• Denville•3.9
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Denville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, Italian, Bistro and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Denville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Denville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.