- DWDawnWNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was an amazing experience! Every detail was perfect. The staff was great, I only gave 4 stars bc it was such an overwhelming experience, it was difficult for the staff to make it to their tables without being asked for something, take a picture,maneuver around ppl in awe of the crowd. They had plenty of staff and everyone worked as a team. Our waitress was apologetic for any wait and attentive on e everyone settled down from the shock of the experience. The atmosphere, food, trivia, props, pictures, videos and staff were unbelievable. As an event planner, server,bartender and manager in the business for over 20 years, the staff killed it!!!!! it was virtually impossible for the best and most experienced servers to navigate through such an impressive experience, no detail was forgotten or not perfectly executed!Overall best night ever!More infoPop Star - Taylor Swift Dining ExperiencePrice: Expensive• American• Long Beach, New York•4.6
- CKChristineKNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023The cuisine is made with fresh ingredients. Each visit never disappoints! The choice of spirits is from small batch local makers and there is an array of wine varietals to choose from. The bartender, Irene is superb! she is great at recommending which specials are outstanding and helps to pair a wine with the dishes. Excellent place! But be sure to reserve a seat in advance. My favorite dining seats are at the bar.More infoGrotta Di FuocoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Long Beach, New York•4.8
- KKmpapvipNew York / Tri-State Area •88 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023This was our first time here, and had such a great experience . ￼There were 3 of us, we had the chicken Parmesan, the chicken Marsala and the chicken Alla Pazza which were all delicious . We also shared the antipasto all Italian which was a good sized portion and very good. The service was excellent, everyone was so friendly and accommodating and the decor was a warm and beach themed. We highly recommended that you give it a try and will definitely be back.More infoGio's Atlantic BeachPrice: Expensive• Italian• Atlantic Beach•4.8
- SSteakandmalbecvipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic staff and food, amazing muscles in white wine & garlic!More infoSEVENPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Long Beach, New York•4.3
- FFreelancerNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely delicious, and big portions. We went when it was crowded, but was still worth it. Highly recommended!More infoBeginningsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Long Beach, New York•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Atlantic Beach is New York Beach Club & Restaurant