Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
MN Wine Bar at the Mezzanine offers a casual chic French experience : drink wine selected with care, cold cuts, pâtés and cheeses from France, and spend a beautiful moment as if you were in the middle of Paris.
Our Menu changes with the season and is made with care by our Chef with local and imported product.
Dinner Signature dish include make your own boards of cheeses and charcuterie, Steak Frites, Halibut and Ratatouille, Coq au Vin, Duck Confit, Raclette, Tartiflette, Crepe Suzette, Mousse au Chocolat, Profiterole,...
Brunch Signature dish include Cocottes, Tartine, Sweet Waffles, Savory Waffles, Omelette, Pain Perdu, Oeuf à la Coque, Panier de Viennoiserie, ....
Our restaurant offers American Bistro cuisine, in a fine dining environment, at affordable prices. Cure is a great place for friends to meet, business functions, and romantic dining .
Chef Derek takes great pride in growing a lot of our vegetables, foraging our mushrooms, and presenting beauty for your palate. His care is evidence in some of our best-loved dishes, Yorkshire Pudding, Portuguese Salted Cod, Pan-Roasted Duck Breast, and our signature Hoe Cake. Be sure to save room for dessert! All our desserts are made in house - Cinnamon Rum Breading, Dark Chocolate Pudding, and Posset are among the favorites!
Enjoy the ambience of our historic exposed beam building, once a general store offering penny candy, or enjoy our front and rear patios for dinner in the open air.
Row 34 serves up a seafood-focused menu in an industrial-inspired setting. Chef/Owner Jeremy Sewall's menu offers fish entrees and an extensive oyster selection, along with craft beers and an eclectic wine list. Classic comfort food side dishes round out the menu.
Visit our sister restaurants: Row 34 Boston, MA, Row 34 Burlington, MA and Row 34 Cambridge, MA
Dine on shareable plates and sip handcrafted cocktails while watching the tide of the river shift and the sunset in the distance. Savor a new vantage point to experience Portsmouth.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring classic american food with a more contemporary spin on traditional flavors. Enjoy local beer or international wine at our full bar. Meet friends post-work or Post-Golf on the patio bar or in our charming clubhouse.
We also cater onsite! Our 1,200 square foot clubhouse function space is open year-round and our outdoor tented area accommodates 160 seated guests May through October. Event packages include venue, food, and on-site coordination!
- NnanpNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had not been back to Massimo's in over a year, but we were thrilled to be back with the excellent menu and outstanding waiter. The execution of the primi piatti - agnolotti ravioli, tagliatelle carbonara and farfalle Bolognese - was exceptional - so delicious and the demi portions were generous. Combined with a variety of shared appetizers and the burrata salad created a beautiful feast. Thank you, Massimo, we will be back again soon.More infoRistorante MassimoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Portsmouth•4.8
- OOkayGreater Boston •11 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoDelightful, curated menu. Excellent wines. We will be back.More infoLa Maison NavarrePrice: Moderate• French• Portsmouth•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoI made a reservation back on November 6th to reserve an igloo last night, November 28. I spoke with someone and specifically mentioned the igloo as I had just seen the instagram post that they were open for the season. I received the confirmation email on Monday 11/27, I of course confirmed we would be there at 7:00 pm. When we arrived last night, 11/28, I checked us in at the hostess station letting them know we had an igloo reservation. The woman at the hostess podium let us know that they didn’t have my name reserving an igloo, and also that they only reserve them in 2-hour increments; 4-6, 6-8, etc. she concluded that whoever I spoke with not only didn’t know how to reserve/specify an igloo in the system, but didn’t know to hold it for a 2-hour block. We ended up sitting at the bar, and our meal was very good but, since we had specifically intended to visit because of the igloo, I was a little disappointed with the mixup.More infoRooftop at The EnvioPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Portsmouth•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great placeMore infoRow 34 - PortsmouthPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Portsmouth•4.7
- AMAllisonMGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was excellent, a little pricy but worth it. Excellent date night place. Everyone was so nice. Great experience.More infoToscana Chop HousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Portsmouth•4.5
Located on the beautiful New Hampshire coast, Portsmouth is one of the top dining destinations north of Boston. With a history as a bustling seaport, Portsmouth is full of charming restaurants and shops that draw on its coastal location. Seafood options are plentiful. You may even be able to enjoy a lobster roll, fried oysters or fish tacos while looking over the ocean where your food was caught earlier that day. And if you are looking for a raw bar for oysters or little-neck clams, you won't be disappointed. Portsmouth is also home to a number of cafes and lounges where you can enjoy both food and art, and you'll see plenty of wine bars and breweries as you stroll down the brick-paved streets of downtown Portsmouth.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Portsmouth is Cure Restaurant
- Anchorage Inn and Suites
- James E Whalley Museum
- Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown
- Port of Portsmouth Maritime Museum
- Merchants Row Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central
- Albacore Park
- Hislop Park
- Wentworth Gardner House
- Newington Center Historic District
- Fox Run Mall Shopping Center
- Adams Point State Wildlife Refuge
- Best Western Plus Wynwood Hotel and Suites Portsmouth
- Kittery Outlets
- Liberty Gardens
- The Port Inn
- Warner House
- Parade Mall
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown