Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For parties of 6 or more, please call the restaurant and ask to speak with a manager.
For parties of 5 or more, gratuity of 17% will be included.
***Separate Checks will not be accepted for parties of 9 or more***
All guests of parties 5 or more must be present before being seated.
Ruths Chris Steak House serves the finest aged, corn-fed USDA Prime beef. Broiled in a trademark 1,800° oven & served on a plate heated to 500 degrees, your steak is presented sizzling hot at your table.
Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience.
Ruths Chris never fails to please
Fine Italian Dining
Irresistible little snacks of every imaginable configuration from the varied regions of Italy. Eat them at the bar with an ombra (shadow) of wine with an aperitif. Fine Dining Menu Also available Wed-Sat-Classic Italian favorites and daily chefs specials including Chicken Parmigiano, Sicilian Steak and Shrimp Scampi. Sunday Supper 5-8PM
Enjoy a meal in our beautiful bistro or on the deck/patio as weather permits. We have a great selection of wine, cocktails, and carry a variety of domestic and craft beers.
The Schoolhouse is also a great venue for small events - micro weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, and any other celebrations!
Experience the comfort that comes with knowing all of the details are taken care of.
To compliment the cuisine, Bonfyre’s bar features classic cocktails with a modern twist, creative new libations, domestic craft beer selections and a wine list consisting of 60 labels from both North and South America.
Bill and Betty’s sons, Bill, Jack, and Robert, along with their crew, now carry on the tradition of outstanding hospitality of von Rutenberg Ventures. Waterfront dining on the patio and a sunset over the marina make dinner at Mariner’s an evening to remember. We offer five options for dining. Dine-in, expanded outdoor seating, carryout, curbside, and dockside. Try our monthly summer Lobster Boil. You can now enjoy the lobster boils by dine-in or takeout! Advance reservations required.
Summer months include patio seating, that is first come first serve, and non-reservable.
For outdoor terrace reservations- Please call the restaurant at 608-455-0663.
Eno Vino does not accept Discover card or Apple pay.
All guests must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol, regardless of parental accompaniment.
We are excited to have you in!
Please Note: Otto's Restaurant is now open the first Monday of each month excluding holidays.
Note: Online reservations are available for the dining rooms only. Bar and deck table reservations must be made via telephone. Reservations are required at this time for dining in the bar, outdoors, and inside for parties of 6 or less.
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoLucille was decorated beautifully for Christmas. Just to be part of that experience was enough. But the steel pan pizza was very good. Good ingredients. Great sauce. Service was prompt and courteous. Would return.More infoLucillePrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Madison•4.7
- KSKurtSvipWisconsin •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOutstanding special occasion restaurant. Eating here is an event that goes way beyond food quality. The food is fabulous but is rivaled by the top notch service and ambiance. Our waitress truly wanted us to have a fabulous experience and was perfectly attentive without being intrusive. The atmosphere is classy and bustling in a really fun way. But yes, you pay top dollar for the evening.More infoRare SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Madison•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Date night deal was so worth it! A bottle of wine, 3 starters, an entree, and desert all for under $80. Risotto and carrot cake were amazing!More infoMerchantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Madison•4.4
- SshawnfvipChicago / Illinois •20 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Cary was an awesome waiter and food was great! We would definitely go backMore infoJohnny Delmonico'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Madison•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good experience! They were friendly with our toddler, which we were nervous about since it is a wine bar and nice restaurant. All was good, but we liked the roasted carrot dish the best out of the appetizers we tried.More infoEno Vino DowntownPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Madison•4.7
Wisconsin's capital surrounds most of Lake Mendota and the nearby suburbs. Whether you're taking a stroll by the water in summer or ice skating downtown during the cooler months, make sure you take a break to try a kringle. Wisconsin is one of only a few states to declare a state pastry, and this delightful Danish dessert is worth the acclaim. If you're looking for a full meal rather than just dessert, head downtown to see a selection of the most popular restaurants. The square around the Capitol is home to a dozen cozy pubs and steakhouses, so you can enjoy an Irish draft beer or classic burger. For those who prefer Asian food, there is a wide array of Thai, Chinese, and Japanese fare to enjoy here as well.
Frequently asked questions
- Capitol Square
- Dane County Regional Truax Field
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Arena Pines Sand Barrens State Natural Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madison
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Madison East
- Cave of The Mounds
- University Station Mall
- Slayter Park
- Blue Mounds State Park
- Bordner Park
- Overture Center For The Arts
- Twin Lakes Park
- Best Western Plus InnTowner Hotel and The Highland Club
- Odana Hills Golf Course
- Kohl Center
- Sleep Inn & Suites Madison
- Spring Green Muncipal Park
- Mass Station
- University Wisconsin Madison