Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Gastón Riveira decided to undertake this journey against all the prognosis for his country's economic situation, because he had a clear vision: he wanted to transform the typical Buenos Aires grill into, something that would stand out from the rest, but not only because of the quality of the product but for giving people a unique and unforgettable experience.
“La Cabrera is a creative space where I can express myself and look for new dishes, but also it is the place where I give myself the pleasure of not only revamping and improving but also diversifying the classic dishes that I am so passionate about”.
The secret is in the way we grill using special techniques and experimenting with new things all the time. La Cabrera is a baroque neighborhood bistro, with an atmosphere that mixes history.
Large Parties call 305.974.0043 so we can accommodate you..
- NnuniMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe sushi was amazing!!!!!Seating outside is recommendedMore infoKe-uH Restaurant-Acqualina ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Sunny Isles Beach•4.8
- OTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat experience. We had the skirt steak with fries and rice. Amazing!More infoBaires Grill - Sunny IslesPrice: Expensive• Argentinean• Sunny Isles Beach•4.7
- OTAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023We recently dined at Ararat Restaurant in Miami, and it was an exceptional experience! The atmosphere was cozy and welcoming, perfect for a night out. Each dish we tried was a delightful blend of flavors, showcasing the best of Armenian cuisine. The staff was friendly and attentive, making our dining experience even more enjoyable. We especially loved the tolma, lamb lula kabob and Armenian sparkling wine. Ararat is definitely a must-visit for anyone looking for a unique and delicious meal in Miami! Highly recommended!More infoArarat Grill BarPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Sunny Isles Beach•4.6
- VValerievipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience. Very yummy food. Ordered gluten free pasta and it was soo yummy.More infoTimo Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sunny Isles Beach•4.6
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 29, 2020Delicious authentic Russian style food.More infoSunny TerracePrice: Moderate• Russian• Sunny Isles Beach•3.9
10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Miami
The Magic City was made for special nights out, whether they call for putting on flip-flops, espadrilles, or stilettos. It’s not just about over-the-top clubstaurants in this tropical party town. Find the city’s subtler side, too, in its MICHELIN-starred icons and hundred-year-old seafood spots. One thing is clear: There’s no shortage of celebration spots here, no matter what your wardrobe or palate craves. Read on for a guide to 10 top Miami restaurants ready to host your next special occasion.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Discover Sunny Isles Beach
Sunny Isles Beach is a resort town located on a barrier island that sits between the Miami Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Sunny Isles was built from the ground up just 20 years ago. The neighborhood is known for five-star resorts and fine dining. Many of the local restaurants are attached to luxury hotels and offer fresh-caught seafood that came out of the ocean earlier in the day. Sunny Isles also has highly rated chop houses that serve imported wagyu beef and filet mignon. While you'll be hard pressed to find affordable traditional American fare in this neighborhood, Sunny Isles Beach's variety of fine dining options is sure to impress even the most seasoned international traveler.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach is Ke-uH Restaurant-Acqualina Resort
- Sunny Isles Apartment by Roberto
- Luxurious Vacation Home Near the Beach
- Ocean Reserve Apartment
- Ocean Reserve Condominium
- Ocean Reserve 1210
- Ocean Front Luxury Suites Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump International Beach Resort
- Apartment Sunny Isles Beach 10
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
- Apartment Steps to the Beach
- Apartment Sunny Isles Beach 5
- Ocean Reserve Miami Luxury Rentals
- Marenas Beach Resort
- La Perla Condominium On The Beach
- Beach Apartment Sunny Isles
- Sunny Isles Apartment
- Apartment Sunny Isles Beach 9
- M Resort By Sunny International Realty
- Apartment Sunny Isles Beach 6
- Oceanfront Apartments in Sunny Isles