Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come and enjoy contemporary Scottish cuisine in our beutifull new restaurant.
You will be greeted with a warm welcome, and be seated in our restaurant with stunning views, overlooking Portree and the rolling hillside.
Our award-winning Head Chef "George Fraser"has 30 years’ experience working in some of the best hotels in the Scottish Highlands. In the past George has been awarded with AA Rosettes aswell as a multitude of awards Including Fine diding chef of the year. With his Kitchen team behind him they strive for excellence in every dish that they prepare.
Our team look forward to welcoming you to “our vision” and journey of culinary delights.
Skye's dinner and High Tea experience. Welcome to one of the world’s most extraordinary settings. Join us for a relaxed culinary trip around Scotland’s best and freshest ingredients. Enjoy our New Scottish food at SKYE Restaurant. Stay the night at the Flodigarry Hotel, have a fine High Tea or dinner with a beautiful view.
- WFWilliamFScottish Islands •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoReally beautiful setting and the food was excellent.More infoWest Pier Restaurant - Skeabost House HotelPrice: Moderate• Scottish• Isle Of Skye•4.4
- ABAngelaBScottish Islands •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Wonderful. Felt very exclusive while also friendly. Little bit of a walk to get to hotel from the bus though !More infoFrasers at the Bracken HidePrice: Expensive• Bistro• Isle Of Skye•4.4
- AHAllisonHScottish Islands •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The best meal we had while in Portree. Try the garlic bread it is to die for.More infoGasta Port RighPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Isle Of Skye•4.6
- JJonnersBrighton •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We booked a table (it seems to be very busy on Fridays and Saturdays so book in advance) for our first night in Gairloch. Parking in the lower car park next to the pub was challenging (understatement, there was no room at all, the locals watched on with bemusement as tried a couple of less than optimal very tight spaces, we didn't know there was another car park), later a local told us it is much easier to park in the car park on the left before you get to the bottom and walk down to the pub. The service was cheerful and attentive, but certainly the best part was the food and drinks. Yummy Cullen Skink and Fish and Chips were the highlights, the Chilean Sauv Blanc was delicious too and paired great with the fish. Two starters, share a main and a large glass of wine came to a very reasonable £40. We would certainly go back.More infoThe Badachro InnPrice: Moderate• Scottish• Gairloch•4.6
- MMichaelpScottish Islands •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 11, 2023Our second time visit for afternoon tea and once again it was fabulous. Beautiful building,lovely food and served by very friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to returning. Many thanksMore infoAfternoon Tea at Skeabost House HotelPrice: Moderate• Afternoon Tea• Isle Of Skye•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Isle Of Skye. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Bistro, Scottish, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Isle Of Skye who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Isle Of Skye either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.