Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Omakase reservation is available for four rounds each day: 1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm.
Each round of Omakase will be one hour and half.
If you want to reserve an Omakase bar seating, please go to the "experience" section and select the time slots that you would like to reserve (1pm/5pm/6:30pm/8pm). The experience reservation will be the only reservation for our Omakase bar seating.
All other reservations will be for our regular dine in table/ regular table Omakase tasting menu.
Please check before making reservations.
We will be communicating through SMS and/or e-mail with customers about their opentable reservation, so please make sure that either the phone number or the e-mail address is correct when you make the reservation.
Thank you very much and looking forward to serve you!
Masaaki management team.
Bayside, NY 11361). Omakase is a timed 60-minute experience! Please enter a valid *mobile* number when making your reservation on OpenTable to receive our confirmation texts as all. Choose between our Standard 12-Course $60 omakase and our Bougie 17-Course $100 omakase when you book!
Sushi by Bou Bayside's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations and no-shows for all reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling Text 917-268-7268 to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of reserved time. No phone calls, please!
*NOTE: We cannot accommodate vegetarians, vegans, those who may be pregnant, and severe allergies.
The New York Times 3 Stars "This steakhouse leaves no item overlooked...."- Crain's "New York's best pocket-sized steakhouse..."- Daily News 4 Stars "...outstanding service and excellent food that is imaginatively prepared..." - Zagat Survey "Mouth watering steaks...a true gem...a friendly staff..." - "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence"- "5 Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences" - Newsday 3 Stars "a handsome slice of a restaurant...Queen's best steakhouse..." William Jack Degel honors his Godfather, the proprietor of Jack's, a 1930's prohibition-style Victorian speak-easy. At Uncle Jack's, where the motto is "Customer is King,” his legend lives on.
If your desired time of reservation is not available online please call us at 718-279-1606.
Some peek times maybe not be available to book online.
The food at Valdari has dishes using the best imported ingredients including a focus on local farm ingredients.
Valdari wine list has the best selections of some of the most iconic and up and coming Italian and American wine producers. Cocktails are grounded in classics but with an Italian twist.
Looking forward to hosting you soon!
The restaurant’s upscale vibe resonates with old world authenticity. Once the mansion home to glamorous Rudolph Valentino, the setting is both elegant and stylish, offering sun filled, traditional Ballrooms, a decidedly urban vibe in the Dining Room, hand crafted cocktails at the Bar and Lounge, and al fresco dining on the Patio adjacent to manicured gardens and gazebo.
- EDEileenDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTerrific food and service! Everyone I bring to this restaurant loves it! Can’t wait to return for another delicious dining experience! #MasaakiBaysideMore infoMasaakiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Bayside•4.8
- MmichaelwvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOverall another great meal at Valdari. Fourth meal there and everyone liked the food, service and atmosphere. My only comment was that we love the fried mozzarella appetizer but it was strange this time since we always received three pieces and this time we received only two small slices. We love that appetizer but if they are going to reduce it to two tiny slices I prefer them to charge more and provide us three.More infoVALDARI RISTORANTEPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bayside•4.6
- DLDavidLNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023The food was great as always and they have very friendly folks working thereMore infoUncle Jack's Steakhouse - BaysidePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bayside•4.7
- GCGabeCExclusive •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Enjoyed a nice birthday dinner at one of our favorite nearby restaurants.More infoBourbon StreetPrice: Expensive• Cajun• Bayside•4.5
- DRDavidRvipWest Palm Beach •30 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023Tapas was excellent! Main courses were excellent as well. Sronks were on point. Flan was phenomenal!! We will be back !More infoSangarita'sPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Bayside•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bayside is VIVO Restaurant & Catering
- Alley Park
- Martin Field
- Best Western Bayside Inn
- Utopia Playground
- Bellaire Playground
- Electric Playground
- Anchor Inn
- Bay Terrace Playground
- Fresh Meadows Shopping Center
- Willets Point Playground
- Tall Oak Playground
- Saul Weprin Playground
- Maritime Industry Museum
- Clearview Park
- Crocheron Park
- Fort Totten Park
- Plaut Triangle
- Fresh Meadows Playground
- Farm Playground