Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It is owned and operated by Martin Butera, his wife Laurie, Martin's brother Gary Butera, and partner and chef Nick Zografos. The large open room is tastefully decorated with a traditional and contemporary mix, with rich dark woodwork and stone treatments, granite table tops, a wood and granite bar, fieldstone and hardwood floors, stone fireplace, exposed wine racks and a Tiffany style fixture at the entrance. Fresh flowers complete the handsome decor.
In addition to their extensive menu you can select from the creative specials like Grilled Filet of Halibut with Prince Edward Island Mussels on a citrus rosemary butternut squash risotto.
Here at KRINTI, we created such a special place where it feels like home.. It's where family and friends unite around a table while enjoying a delicately prepared delicious meal- almost like being in your own kitchen.
Our goal is to make sure you enjoy being here and leave happy. Because ultimately, it's YOU who bring joy to this kitchen...
Indoor and Outdoor seating. Take out and Dine in. Give us a call today, or check out our website for more information!
Have a special Event ? Let us host your business dinner, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday, wedding, rehearsal dinner, and more!
- PJPatJvipWashington, D.C. Area •102 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe always love our visits to Limani Taverna, the staff are so friendly, the food fresh and the wine list very interesting. The aperitif after the meal is a treat. ￼More infoLimani TavernaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Woodbury•4.5
- JMJeanMNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFood is great. Several choices to appeal to everyone. Service was excellent. Definitely coming back.More infoRustic RootPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Woodbury•4.6
- GRGayleRNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Food was delicious! Waitress was lovely. Enjoyed our meal!More infoKrinti Mediterranean GrillPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Woodbury•4.6
- PPepmomvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023We tried Sushi Vogue last night for the first time. This is a real find! The sushi was so fresh and delectable. We ordered 4 special rolls to share and each was uniquely delicious. Great service, quiet and relaxing. Order the Charlie Brown Roll!More infoSushi VoguePrice: Moderate• Sushi• Woodbury•4.3
- BBeachlovernycvipNew York / Tri-State Area •51 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Food was delicious. Spaghetti and meatballs and a great sausage and peppers hero! We also had a grandma slice and a rigatoni vodka slice which was amazing. They were down two people on staff so very disorganized but the food was good enough to try again on a different night.More infoFrantoni's Pizzeria & Ristorante of WoodburyPrice: Moderate• Italian• Woodbury•4.5
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Woodbury (New York) is Sage Bistro Moderne - Woodbury
- Holiday Inn Plainview-Long Island
- Natalie White Preserve
- Syosset Woodbury Park
- Middlebury Green
- Lilly Preserve
- Middlebury Center Historic District
- Quassy Amusement Park
- Days Inn at Woodbury
- The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Southbury
- Middle Quarter Mall Shopping Center
- Curtis House
- Hollow Park
- Barclay Square Shopping Center
- Quassey Amusement Park
- Pilgrim Mall Shopping Center
- Town of Oyster Bay Golf Course
- Brian E Tierney Preserve
- Best Western Woodbury Inn
- Golden Age of Trucking Museum