- DFDanaFNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was amazing! We had the best table in the corner by ourselves. AMAZING!More infoITA KitchenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Bay Shore•4.4
- RKRosaKNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe arrived 15 minutes early and our table was ready. Waiter came as soon as we sat down and waited patiently while we looked at menu and greeted our guests. Service was great, food was absolutely delicious, correct temperature and portions were huge. We’ve been coming here since Jackson Hall opened and this was the best food and service. We will definitely becoming back again. Please keep up the good work. However you do need more parking. If the Bsnk of America ever sells their land and building you will not have enough parking for your clientele especially for weekends and holidays.More infoJackson Hall American Bar & GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Islip•4.5
- JGJudyGNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had the price fix lunch and enjoyed it very much. I had the clam chowder and the Parisian salad. They were both delicious.More infoThe LakehousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bay Shore•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023The oysters are fabulous. Our server Mike was great. He helped us decide on our oyster with a great explanation of each kind and was spot on serving us. All around great experience.More infoSalt and BarrelPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Bay Shore•4.7
- DDDandD123New York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I would put the signature rib-eye up against any other in NY. Perfectly cooked, great flavor, and a flawless cut! Service was great. Highly recommend the burnt broccoli.More infoTellers: An American ChophousePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Islip•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Islip is Tellers: An American Chophouse