Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
with an extensive wine menu. A cozy ambiance and accommodating staff have
helped make La Ginestra a favorite amongst north shore diners for the past
Modern Mexican – Inspired, Sophisticated, Authentic
Our mission will always be to serve classic Mexican dishes prepared with the sophistication of a fine dining restaurant in a casual and approachable manner.
Tocolo Cantina serves refined, modern Mexican food in a friendly, high-service, and casual atmosphere. The restaurant space was designed to merge the modern elements of a California eatery with those of a Mexican cantina to create a warm and inviting feel.
Located next to Brewer's marina, this chic, elegant and comfortable restaurant charms guests with its perfectly balanced menu, professional and friendly service, and it's lovely ambiance.
The menu features some signature items such as: Lemon Chicken, Whole Mediterranean fish, Oysters on the half shell, and seafood pastas!
Garvies Point Beer Garden is an outdoor space to relax and enjoy the beauty of every season. Our Beer Garden offers a great selection of craft beer, wine, spirits, and full kitchen menu.
Garvies Point Brewery & Restaurant wishes to provide the best possible experience for our guests. In order to provide that experience, we reserve the right to limit party size to sixteen (16) guests and the right to split the party into multiple tables. If your party exceeds our maximum party limit, we offer a private party option for parties larger than sixteen (16). Please contact our Events Manager, Stacy Weinstein @ 516-927-8300 x 101 for more information.
- LSLilShortievipNew York / Tri-State Area •87 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat night, thanks for having us!! We'll be back soon. ♥️More infoLa Bussola RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Glen Cove•4.7
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat Dinner at Garvies! We started with potato skins and pretzel’s. Then we had the chicken pot pie and skirt steak. Both were delicious. The beers were great and even the cocktails were good as well. Can’t wait to go back again.More infoGarvies Point Brewery & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Glen Cove•4.3
- MRMindiRvipNew York / Tri-State Area •35 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe staff, from maitre’d to servers to those bussing tables, were friendly and helpful. We were seated promptly and our server was excellent at answering questions about the menu. The Mistletoe Margarita, with Grand Mariner and cranberries was delicious. Shrimp ceviche was bright and citrus, with lots of fresh shrimp and just the right amount of heat. Mixed grill fajitas for two was tasty and well prepared. The restaurant ambience is light and airy, with shades of aqua, grey, and blue, high ceilings and comfortable chairs, even at the bar and high tops. A love.y evening. We will definitely return.More infoTocolo Cantina Glen CovePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Glen Cove•4.6
- DDawnPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023The food was delicious and the service was great. Our only complaint is that they turned the music way up while we were eating dinner, around 7pm, and we had to yell to have a conversation. After 8 or 9pm would have been more appropriate.More infoThe CovePrice: Expensive• American• Glen Cove•4.5
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Food was great. The restaurant was empty and that felt strange. I wonder why it is not busy anymore. We enjoyed our mealMore infoMeritage Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Glen Cove•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Glen Cove is La Ginestra - NY