Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you are looking to enjoy the beautiful Dobbs Ferry waterfront, host a special event, or you are taking the train up from or to Manhattan, Hudson Social is the perfect stop for great food and drinks. Located in the Historic Dobbs Ferry train station house, we offer a cozy and welcoming dining experience.
Our cafe offers an assortment of the finest baked goods, coffee, and fresh juices. Our “all day” menu represents an American Bistro using all-natural and local ingredients.
We feature a spacious indoor dining area, along with outdoor seating & bar. We have ample parking, consisting of our own spaces next to the restaurant, and permits for parking in the Dobbs Ferry commuter lot. We offer entertainment weekly, and we would be happy to cater your next party or event.
At The Parlor, we offer scissors as an alternative to us cutting your pie, ultimately empowering the diner and creating a playful, efficient way to share with your friends. Alongside a fork and knife, scissors have been the standard in Italy for centuries. Trust us: they work better—plus, you can cut any size slice you like.
- POPattiONew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoNot crowded here on a rainy Sunday afternoon, so it was quiet. One drawback is they do not offer dessert! Everything else was absolutely delicious.More infoMP Taverna - IrvingtonPrice: Moderate• Greek• Irvington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food, great drinks, amazing service. Small menu is always a plus for us. The food was just outstanding, fresh, flavorful. Will definitely visit again to try the rest of the menu.More infoThe CookeryPrice: Moderate• Italian• Dobbs Ferry•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated an anniversary at Red Hat. Service and attentiveness were fantastic! Our server wished us a happy anniversary at the end of the evening (I made a note when booking the reservation). Known for the location and river views, however, I think that the staff, drinks, food and atmosphere are the stars. Recommended.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- LFLindsayFNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Fun place with fun drinks and delicious pizza and a few other items.More infoThe ParlorPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Dobbs Ferry•4.5
- JjackiemcSan Diego •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Always enjoy a meal at Hudson social- service great, food great but noise level at times is too much. Party going on which created more than usualMore infoHudson Social - Dobbs FerryPrice: Moderate• American• Dobbs Ferry•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dobbs Ferry is The Parlor