Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are for diner's only, as this is a full serving restaurant. Also should your party size change, please notify restaurant as soon as possible.
Basso56 features numerous glowing reviews on websites like Google, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook and TripAdvisor. It has an extensive wine list and a contemporary, yet casual setting. This restaurant welcomes reservations and also hosts private events.
When booking a reservation, please keep in mind that Standard reservations are for indoors only. We are unable to guarantee seating under our outdoor tent.
- LRLiveforRestosvipNew York / Tri-State Area •70 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoConsistently amazing food........Risotto with shellfish was sheer perfection ! Adore this restaurant but keep in mind that tables are close, noise level is high even though they added some acoustical measures to the room.More infoBasso56Price: Expensive• Italian• Chappaqua•4.7
- AAnarvipNew York / Tri-State Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA hidden gem in Chappaqua. A++ Rated. The food was great and the service wad impeccableMore infoMentor's Mediterranean SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Chappaqua•4.8
- NMNancyMNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe restaurant is special. So pretty and a favorite for my cousins and I to gather for our annual family reunion. I had requested a table by the fire place and that request was honored. The food was excellent as was the service. Our waiter was extremely nice and attentive and the five of us had a wonderful time.More infoCrabtree's Kittle HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Chappaqua•4.6
- EAEileenAvipNew York / Tri-State Area •21 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Great food and excellent service! We love coming here as it is always a super experience as the staff are very friendly and accommodating and the food is always delicious!More infoLe Jardin du RoiPrice: Moderate• French• Chappaqua•4.6
- CCatgirlNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Excellent tapas - every item is delicious! Loved the garlic shrimp, fried potatoes, broccolini, and marinated mushrooms. Service very friendly and efficient.More infoIbiza Kitchen - ChappaquaPrice: Moderate• American• Chappaqua•4.9
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Chappaqua is Mentor's Mediterranean Steakhouse