Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The owner, Stephane Bocket was born in Dunkerque, France. Stephane was the Maitre d'Hotel for 12 years before purchasing Chez Catherine in 2016. His career spans many years at Alain Ducasse's restaurants in NYC and France and before that in a number of other restaurants throughout France.
The Chef de Cuisine is Christine Migton. Christine graduated from the Culinary Institute of America. Her dishes revisit traditional French cuisine but use different flavors and tastes. She works to provide lighter and healthier ingredients wherever possible while maintaining that special French touch.
There is Cuban music, Cuban art and scenes of Cuba on the walls. And you can smell the results of culinary work of our authentic Cuban kitchen.
Welcome to 1958 Cuban Cuisine!!
Established in June of 2001, family owned Sweet Waters Steak House has been called the Crown Jewel of Westfield. Serving the highest quality meats and seafood, combined with excellent service, all in a cozy 60 seat atmosphere. Classic cocktails and a boutique wine list complete the adult dining experience.
LIVE PERFORMANCE by Julian & Dominique
April 19, 2019 at 7:00pm
more dates to come!
By crafting dishes like Sausage Lasagna and Cannelloni, Anna and Palmiro Ferraro have been pleasing patrons since the doors opened. Over the years, Ferraro's has expanded the menu and the dining space, but the emphasis has always been on ensuring customer satisfaction. Ferraro's gives the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. In addition, we have our daily specials which offer many healthy choices as well as dishes from around the world. From our family to yours, we would like to invite you to dine with us and enjoy the Ferraro's experience.
Open six days for lunch, dinner, private parties and take outs.
Reservations strongly recommended. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Spice Bazaar is BYO and offers a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Our outdoor area is weather permitting and walk in only.
Opened in January of 2016, the Echo Tap is a lively neighborhood bar and restaurant designed and built by friends and family.
- DDonnaNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoLove this restaurant - my only quibble is that the service is so fast. Feels like we are being rushed so they can get more tables turned over.More infoSpice Bazaar - Modern Indian DiningPrice: Moderate• Indian• Westfield•4.4
- SstanthereviewermanNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoPerfect! Family get together worked out great as the food, service, and ambiance were just what we wanted, and at great prices.More infoSweet Waters Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westfield•4.8
- BSBrianSNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Was nice to have them wish me happy birthday before having to mention it. We included in OpenTable and they called it out. Most people don’t pay attention to details and they did. Food. Fabulous! Got raw bar sampler. Clams casino delicious, snapper very good, cheese cake yummy and small.More infoLimani Seafood GrillPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Westfield•4.6
- ERElizabethRBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Cozy spot where we met lovely people who live in the neighborhood. Food and drinks were delish! We will go back again next time we’re in town.More info16 Prospect Wine Bar & BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Westfield•4.2
- DSDSLandCJLvipNew York / Tri-State Area •127 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ferraro's always provides an excellent meal and experience.More infoFerraro'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Westfield•4.7
9 NYC restaurants that go hard on holiday decor
Holiday markets, ski chalets, and more ways to have a rollicking restaurant meal during the holidays in NYC.
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westfield is Chez Catherine