- CYChristinaYNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoHostess seemed like she had a bad day. (restaurant just opened too) Came off snobby and unhappy to greet guests. Otherwise service was great.More infoGrain & Cane - Bar & TablePrice: Expensive• American• Berkeley Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server was excellent, wanted for nothing. NY strips were perfectly cooked and delicious. Sides of mashed potatoes, asparagus, and Mac n cheese were all very good. I am in the restaurant business and these people do it right. We will be back soon.More infoSweet Waters Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westfield•4.8
- EDEdwardDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •35 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoFood was actually service extremely friendly replay the cable conversation. annoying thing were the fruit flies buzzing around your table and your drinks. Very annoying, had to keep swatting them away.More infoLimani Seafood GrillPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Westfield•4.7
- FFoodielpNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023We had dinner at Grano last night. It was the best meal that I have had in a long time! We have 3 Chefs in our family who specialize in Italian Cuisine so we are tough critics. The Arancini was fantastic with great flavor and perfect texture. The Bucatini Carbonara was al dente and the sauce was the best Carbonara I have ever had. Great atmosphere and very professional staff. We highly recommend this place!More infoGrano Italian TavernPrice: Moderate• Italian• Scotch Plains•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Loved the menu options, restaurant is beautiful. Loved that Friday nights they have live music. Food was great!More infoGrilleStone - Scotch PlainsPrice: Expensive• American• Scotch Plains•4.3
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Scotch Plains. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Scotch Plains who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Scotch Plains either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.