Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
As a complement to the menu, Porter Creek offers 80+ bottles of wine – 60 of which are featured by the glass, and over 100 premium brands of spirits. Scotch, tequila, bourbon & rye sippers encourage EXPLORE-ation!
Rejoice during the warmer months on this outdoor patio! Whether you’re dining al fresco or enjoying a cocktail at the outdoor bar, a fireplace or water feature is never far away…your oasis in the city!
Inspire, Create, Explore Porter Creek today!
Granite City Food & Brewery’s signature brews, which are made on-site, include The Duke (Pale Ale), The Bennie (Bock), The Northern (American Style Light Lager) and our Flavored Hard Seltzer. Seasonal brews are featured throughout the year include The Ukulele, Burning Barn, The Hustle and many more!
Whether you're a food enthusiast or a creature of comfort, you’re immediately home at Rosewild. In a room that blends creativity with a perfect balance of flavor, we invite you to step inside, stay a while, and experience why Fargo is centered by its strong sense of community that honors Midwestern hospitality.
- CECodyEMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We made reservations in advance so did not have to wait in line. Great atmosphere and very kind servers. Great food choices in the buffet. Everything tasted very good with the exception of the Mac n Cheese which was very dry. We were visiting our daughter who attends NDSU so this was a perfect place for our family Thanksgiving meal.More infoGranite City Food & Brewery - FargoPrice: Moderate• American• Fargo•4.4
- RLRickLoftusKey West / Florida Keys •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023I would definitely come back here again! The food was fantastic. We were there on a holiday weekend Saturday, and it was crazy busy, but the staff was very professional, and very evidently hard-working. While our food was a little bit delayed, the quality was excellent and worth the wait.More infoPorter Creek Hardwood GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Fargo•4.7
- BFBisonFBfanvipNorth Dakota •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 7, 2023Doolittle's has an excellent diversified menu and a very good beer and wine list.More infoDoolittles Woodfire Grill - FargoPrice: Moderate• American• Fargo•4.5
- JAJamesANorth Dakota •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our food was great and so was the service We had a great timeMore infoCrave - FargoPrice: Moderate• American• Fargo•4.5
Fargo and its surrounding areas are also known as Reiles Acres, and it's where you'll find restaurants creating many choices of dishes that will excite locals and visitors alike. Fargo is known as a cultural center of the state, and it offers international cuisine as well as traditional American favorites. Locally owned restaurants specialize in everything from duck to knoephla soup, and they add a dose of local flair, ensuring you get a unique experience no matter what you order. From old-fashioned diners to hotel bistros and taprooms to coffee shops, the food scene in downtown Fargo is exploding as quality restaurants are popping up around every corner.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Fargo is Maxwells
- Koldok State Game Management Area
- Maple River National Wildlife Refuge
- Lions Park
- Magnusson State Wildlife Management Area
- Elm Tree Square
- Blue Eagle Park
- Radisson Hotel Fargo
- Mcgrath Park
- Ox Cart Trail Park
- Holiday Inn Fargo
- Rose Creek Golf Course
- Arrowhead Park
- Kids Korner Playground
- Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
- Walnut Park
- Staybridge Suites Fargo
- Bagg Bonanza Farm
- Atherton State Wildlife Management Area
- Patrick Pierce Park
- Bonanza Farms In The Red River Valley Historical Marker