- AEAlexESan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023We are visiting Carolla for week of Thanksgiving - I researched restaurants in the area months ago and Metropolis was highly rated. We had an early reservation so my husband could watch football - so no one there when we arrived but definitely filling up when we left. Everything was great. I got the tequila cocktail that was delicious, we started with the soup special which was really good, got the jambalaya that had duck, very tasty and the lobster with angel hair that was also very good - creative delicious food, perfect portions, easy to share - you feel very satisfied vs stuffed. Service was excellent and very friendly. Highly recommend.More infoMetropolisPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Corolla•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Everything was wonderful. As for noise level, we were there mid-morning, in the off-season. Not many people so definitely not loud but can’t comment on peak times.More infoThe Lifesaving Station - Sanderling ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Duck•3.8
- DDatenightvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •68 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 31, 2023Had a great time, great food, good people, always visit when we’re in townMore infoRed Sky CafePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Southern Shores•4.1
- TPTeriP1 review4.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023We enjoyed our evening there very much. The food and drinks were delish and our server, Ashley, was really great. The ambiance isn’t as nice as at the former (smaller) location but they are working on the new place since it only opened a few months ago. We will definitely return.More infoBroken Plate KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Grandy•3.8
- EEEllenEvipNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023We had a wonderful evening. We knew that the restaurant is seasonal and were grateful to get a reservation on the last weekend of the season. We arrived early but the hostess did a great job of keeping us informed about the availability of our table. The Bar staff was friendly and professional. As always, the food was exceptional and beautifully presented. Our server went ‘above and beyond’ to deliver a very special evening. We can’t wait for the restaurant to open next Spring!More infoKimball's KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Duck•4.1
Corolla, North Carolina, is known for delicious, satisfying food, so be sure to check out the range of selections available at the local dining spots. The most prevalent choices for cuisine include seafood, American classics and Italian. Dine on oysters at a beach-side restaurant, or sample savory fish tacos while taking in the sea air. If seafood isn't your thing, the local sandwich shops offer club sandwiches, patty melts, and other American favorites. Thanks to the diversity of tastes in the area, you can enjoy authentic North Carolina barbecue or skip the meats in favor of fresh vegan fare made with local ingredients.