- JJuliavipToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had the best time at Her Father's Cider Bar. Everything we ordered was delicious, I love the cider selection and the service was also amazing. Great value for money too. Highly recommend this spot!More infoHer Father's Cider Bar + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Harbord Village•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipToronto / Ontario •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI went to Daphne to catch up with a friend. The atmosphere was energetic, and everyone came dressed, classy and elegant. If you have a Chanel bag, this is the place to wear it, everyone had a Chanel! 🤣 it was very loud, and I could barely hear my friend sitting across for me. The steak was cooked to perfection. They burnt the Brussels sprouts and the baked potato with caviar was very interesting. ￼More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- DDonnyToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely a delight of an experience when it comes to Omakase serviced by Yasu. Thank you for the pleasure of dining at Yasu, it was out second time here and will continue to visit this gem!More infoYasu TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Harbord Village•4.7
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial DistrictPrice: Expensive• American• King West•4.5
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Harbord Village. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Canadian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Harbord Village who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Harbord Village either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.