- DJDebJ1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Excellent server and food was extremely good, no complaints at all. Will be returning again soon.More infoView Restaurant + BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sault Ste. Marie•4.2
- CClauds1 review5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Really great food with seasonal menu items. I had the white fish with potatoes and a roasted tomato topped with spinach and artichoke. It was fantastic.More infoRound Island KitchenPrice: Moderate• American• Mackinac Island•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023A bit more expensive than the Woods, but they always have the best service and food! You can't beat the view of the gorgeous fall colors on Round Island that we could see from our table. Love the butter for the bread. Love the amount of tartar sauce you get with the whitefish.More infoCarriage House at Hotel IroquoisPrice: Expensive• American• Mackinac Island•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023Wonderful food selection and quality of presentation was greatMore infoChiantiPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Mackinac Island•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023We had such an amazing time and the workers there were awesome!!! Thank you everyone! Food was fantastic also!More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Sault Sainte MariePrice: Moderate• American• Sault Ste. Marie•4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.