- BBarbievipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a great time. A bit loud for a table of 6. Ambiance was great Drinks were a bit weak.More infoOtto’s Full ServicePrice: Expensive• American• Piermont•4.6
- BBillyNew York / Tri-State Area •38 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe have been here 4 times and have never experienced anything but great food, great service. It’s small but but has its advantages such as attentive service, cozy atmosphere. Joe and Amid are incredible as they totally understand service is the game and they are superstars at it. It’s a must try.More infoFreelance Cafe & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Piermont•4.7
- HHershNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI've dined at Red Hat countless times over the years and have never experienced anything other than superb food and service in an inviting and comfortable environment.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- MDMayaDNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Food was amazing! Really cool ambiance! I highly recommend!More infoSix23 SocialPrice: Moderate• Speakeasy• Sparkill•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food, service, hospitality and ambiance all top notch. Love this restaurant.More infoSparkill SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Sparkill•4.9
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.